Pacificmeister Build Info and CAD Sources

This one? Works for me.

you are right, sorry, it didnā€™t work at home, it runs great at work
thanks for fasr respond :wink:

Unfortunately, I am not very familiar with ESCs,
Is it possible to operate this concept with a 150A 6S controller? or is the engine speed too slow then?

I was able to do fly with my 10S skateboard Lipos but I donā€™t think 6S would have gotten me up with this design. Maybe with a different prop, and it depends on your weight too, I am 180lbs/80kg. Read some more here, you will find lots of discussion about that.

how mush rpm should the motor have, im trying to find a motor that doesnt cost a lot

Thare is build with aquastar 4070 motor that worked, and motor is only 70$.
Look it up on forumā€¦

Outrunner which u have to waterproof from the inside or inruner with gearbox. Could be cheapish. Use search option, a lot of users report their rpm, prop, motor, consumption, speed, wings etc

Hi pacificmeister, your work has been an inspiration to me to build my own efoil. I have the motor pod under control, just waiting for my new motor ā€œFlipsky 65161ā€ to arrive, but now Iā€™m focusing on mountIng the foil to my KRace-70 board (same one you used). I know you put mounting rails in your board but I didnā€™t see any video of exactly how you did this. Do you have a video or description of this process ? Iā€™ve seen some ā€œadhesiveā€ mounting systems available but Iā€™m worried these will not be strong enough. What is the best way to do this ?

Hey Wayne, check out video10, https://youtu.be/0XyZq5ZcWeU, it gives a quick overview. I did it really simple. Routed slots in the board and epoxied two longboard fin boxes in place. Electrical pipe for the cables. If you want more structure, route out a larger square and embeds the tracks in high density foam. I have seen foil mount tracks sold somewhere which are already embedded in a high density foam block, ready to be inserted. Good luck with your build.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new here, and you have done an amazing job, Iā€™ve seem all your videos on this build and I would like to 3D prints all this parts to do the same build but I donā€™t know how. I just bought a 3D printer and I would like to get this cads so I can print them.

How can I download this cads?

1 Like