Fr 2019 motor system

Good reply! That explains, did not know the background so well, sorry. You need to sleep a little also, 20 hours for 2 years is rough…!

RED BULL BOARD :heart_eyes::star_struck::crazy_face:

EACH board have CUSTOM PAINT (no stickers)

12 Likes

Wonderfull !! I love it

1 Like

Somethings going to Kai Lenny :wink:

Looks fantastic David!

Thank you David for your hard work :wink:

Thanks David for proposing nice products. Please keep up the good work :surfing_man:

@Flying_Rodeo I have been waiting for you respond for board sale for months :disappointed: Please let me know if there is any chance that you would be able to sell a board or I should totally forget it :pray:

sory we ar sold out till end of August… i will take some orders then :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woohoo that’s awesome for you! Not so awesome for customers though :grinning:

1 Like

New Lineup:

• FR motor sytem on MOSES ALU ( no watercolling option)
  • FR motor sytem on GONG ALU ( watercolling option)

11 Likes

Looking so good with these masts! Do these still have the full rubber seal where it connects to the board for full waterproofing?

1 Like

Whats the point of your post, if people cant buy them.

Im doing my best…

Guys i will do for you props :grinning: with good price :sunglasses::surfing_man:‍♂ for reacher, flisky and maytech :hugs: But i need your understanding that i cant kill mYself…

If ho can help me can came to slovenia and help me on CNC :hugs:

In lest 2 days i have sleep only 4 hr.

In nights im working on cnc and in days efoilexpiriance :hugs:

8 Likes

Hello Flying Rodeo,
do you have a alloy prop that works with reacher motor? should be optimized for about 4000rpm
Picture? Cost?

Have you ever considered licensing your design? Not sure if that would be a good idea or a stupid idea!

That would be really awesome. I 've got the Reacher 100kv Motor and would like to test with this perfect prop :). So after some sleep keep us informed when available :confetti_ball::grin:

Hi,

I need only shaft dimension for desire motor :hugs: so i can made prop… :surfing_man:‍♂:dash:

Thanks

I’ll send you the dimensions for the maytech and reacher units tomorrow.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of info lately guys the weather has been really poor for a long time ! yesterday was the 1 super good day we have had lately and i went for a surf foil vs doing static power testing.

for some reason the video for me plays very low res ? other people i sent it to said it plays in full HD which is much better ?

what you think.

FR system on 6s 32 Ah , high pitch prop , 1000-1100 watts to foil around.

1 Like

on 6s?! Really? so with roughly 24V and 45A you are flying?