Fr 2019 motor system

Not only the position!!! Your cone creates reversed thrust

it seems obvious now that you say it
I didnā€™t even think about it after todayā€™s bad results
i will modify this with fusion

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Now I see it too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay, my Spinner is fitting but I see also the position small to large blades is not korrekt.
But I think my Spinner have still a to large angel :thinking:

unfortunately I didnā€™t have time to test it
the wind came during the 1st test, I got back quickly to switch to a kite
I will test tomorrow or Thursday

Hi, this is the first time I see somebody actually testing my design on here. It warms my heart :slight_smile:
Sorry about the confusion about CW/CCW, the cone is only for FR:s and they are always CCW rotating.
As a general comment to you and @nice2cu, I do not believe the green support for the motor is needed. It will definately consume more than the possible gain of a cone anyways.

I can say the FR prop is fantastic, so I hope you get one soon. I have not been able to produce something within 10% of it in 10 trials, so Iā€™ve given up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s my fault, too hurry to test :slight_smile: , I printed without checking the direction of rotation
and I had not seen that the FR propeller is CCW
And I didnā€™t even see it when I installed it :slight_smile: :joy: :crazy_face:
I unterstand now the 60A for the take off :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

In my first construction I did the same mistake. :wink:

@Flying_Rodeo I totally understand that you have full production books and I really think you try your best to support this community, so I donā€™t want to rush you. The saison in Europe is over anyway :cold_face:, so I personally donā€™t care if you take 3 months to ship. Itā€™s just that I donā€™t want to have to check this site for updates three times a day :sweat_smile: because I fear missing something. It would be nice if we could make oblige orders with address, size, color etcā€¦ Just for a peace of mind :innocent:

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking at setting up a system where we can run polls and online ordering things like this for the forum. I think it would be really beneficial as a whole.

All the details are recorded in a spreadsheet which I can then pass over to David when heā€™s readyā€¦

8 Likes

this look good :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good work

Here it is filled for me :wink:

Hi, What diameter are screw of mast plate? thanks

Can you outline the difference between the 6" and 7"? I am building either 12S or 14S battery for 120kv motor, is the 6" a better option? Thanks

The 7" is a higher pitch prop. At this stage it has not been tested on the 65161 motor. The 6" would be more efficient.

1 Like

Hi, I would be interested in buying from Italy, for maytech engine, where can I buy?

Has not been tested yet ā€¦
6 "is more efficient ā€¦

What a nonsensical statement ā€¦ Since efficiency does not only depend on the prop and the engine, also on the weight, batteries, wings and driving style ā€¦

1 Like

The 7" prop on the lift and FR motor is faster, but less efficient than the 6". Now what do you think will happen when you put both props on a motor thatā€™s not as goodā€¦ The 6" will obviously be more efficientā€¦
I forget thoughā€¦just because it doesnā€™t make sense to you, you think itā€™s nonsensical. Time to take them blinkers offā€¦

I dont want to derail, but Iā€™ll have a 48" CF board from @noahark, Gong Curve Pro M or Veloce M foil assy and I weigh about 65 kg. If that helps guide a prop choice between the 6" and 7". Thanks

@jkoljo - You are using the Flipsky 65161 right? I think 6" is recommended, as the 7" has not been tested thoroughly with the Flipsky. Jezza seems to think itā€™s going to be more efficient. Regardless itā€™s proven to work well. Iā€™m happy to test a 7" :slight_smile:!

1 Like