Vincent's build

@Vincentbraillard The link (URL) to the cells is wrong. It should be nkon.nl and not nkon.ru (dead link)
Also. It does not really show clear how you connected the push switch.

Firstable you are welcome for the document
!!!
For the switch just connect the 2 wires from the BMS connector (the only who have 2 wires) to the 2 poles of the push button. Short press for ignition and long press to switch off

1 Like

All clear now. Thank you.

What a great guide! Thank you Vincent.

1 Like

What top speed are you getting with the new crazy foil version? looking to potentially get one. Also i am aware its composite material, how heavy is the mast and the wing?

Hello. I have develop since 3 years now my own setup and also I have develop a custom remote who work very very well. I just want to share the features with you to may be give some ideas to someone else.

Features are:

• Remote and board Batterie measurement with gauge for each
  • Temperature on board measurement with value on screen
  • Vibration in Remote when low bat
  • Built in gps and showing speed, top speed and total distance
  • power ajustement on remote via user menu
  • throttle calibration via user menu
  • batterie currant measurement in board with amps.and amps hours showing on screen
  • throttle cruise control on push button
  • leash implementation on board
  • qi wireless charging
  • possibility to change language via menu
  • auto sleep mode
  • ip68
  • and may be the most important thing, transmission is done with 433 Mhz instead of 2.4 ghz so no issue with water.

Main Screen with throttle
!
Main Screen with speed
!
Main Screen with tot distance
!
Main Screen with max speed
!
Menu Page
!
Calibration menu

And PCB in the board

13 Likes

Hello. I don’t have skills to full throttle but @Clarin did it and reach 36KPH if I well remember. The wings works so good and the consumption is also well. The mast is aluminium. may be the parts between 2 wings is a little be heavy.

Ok i see thank you !
Is there enough space in the mast for the wire or is it tight? It looks narrower than other masts in the pictures

Yes a lot

Perfect! Thank you for the picture !

Such a nice remote with really nice features !
Would you have what follows in mind by any chance :star_struck: so that “Battery instruction by Vincent Braillard” doesn’t stay alone on the desk ? :wink:
Remote building instructions by Vincent Braillard
STL files

1 Like

is the mast top open-ended or is there a plastic to cover the wholes. i am worried about water getting into the mast.

ok

All 3 holes are totally open

Hi Vincent,

I’ve just finished building a 12S12P battery with the same BMS (Ant)
(using Sony | Murata VTC6 18650 3000mAh - 18650 cels)
Do you mind sharing your BMS settings?
Also. In your battery documentation I see a charger. What brand / model is this?
Do you have a link to it?
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hey @Kian,

I’m pretty sure I shared my BMS setting somewhere on the forum! I don’t have access to it right now so you might need to do some research on the forum. You can also click on the name of the parameter and it will give you a better description! It is super easy to set up, just play it safe to start with.

1 Like

Hi. Please see my parameters bellow:

3 Likes

Thank you Vincent,

What charger are you using?
Do you have a link to it?

PS. You need to charge your phone!

For exemple for 12s li-ion
CHF 41.85 42%OFF | YZPOWER arrĂȘt automatique 50.4V 6A 5.5A 5A 4.5A chargeur de batterie au Lithium pour batterie Li-Ion Lipo 44.4V Ebike e-bike outils
https://a.aliexpress.com/_Bf7NvHTH

1 Like

turning practice😆

4 Likes

good ride but it’s raining 
don’t see rain in new aquitaine france since 2 months wooo