Vincent's build

The k-race 70 litres…google it…

1 Like

How did you attach the Solas prop to the shaft?

Hey Vincent, watching your recent video, I thought you could show us your latest board and remote controller updates…:wink:

That looks really good! Did you do the coding for the remote?

Yes. In fact we do with my brother! We have to do some more think like battery capacity number and radio canal!

1 Like

Your Crazy Foil hydrofoil: is it same as in 2018 ? Are you using two wings front and rear with positive lift ?

I use both. The old one and the new. The new is lighter and is able to go faster!

1 Like

On the top of your board, you seem to use 4 latches instead of 2 plus 2 hinges (world premiere ?) Are you happy with this solution which saves a lot of pull stress on the board where the hinges are.

How many amps do you pull in flying mode ?

Yes so much happy. I test it until 1m deep. No leak. But I have design and printed my own latches because I didn’t find any 100% waterproof for a decent price!

No data yet but around 50min with 30ah

Will you show us close ups of all these details ? Your ESC is a Hobbywing 130amp. Which drive train parts are you using at the moment ?

1 Like

Nothing new. Sss500kv + 5.1 reduction

Have you also your own efoil? Didn’t see any pictures from your build?

1 Like

Hello Vincent

the new crazy foil, do both wings create lift? Or is it like all other foils that rear wing creates downforce?

1 Like

The old are both positive but the new is negative at the back

Hi. New design for a new year! Which one is the best for you. 1: Hawaï 2:tech

3 Likes

I prefer Hawaii…

2 Likes

Hello
To help who don’t have skills with battery, I have made a instruction documentation with all the need link to build a 12s10p battery.

Please it’s not a official document. Keep in mind battery are dangerous and I’m not responsable for any damage.

ENJOY

Battery instruction by Vincent Braillard
STL files

16 Likes

The first document of its kind and probably more detailed than the Fliteboard battery enclosure patent that was finally abandoned. Too much prior art ?
Thanks !

Sorry but I didn’t study any patents…