[superlefax] FLYLO BUILD

Love it ! I guess one single 8mm skindicht is enough for the three esc -> motor cables ?

2 Likes

Hy superlefax echt top was du da gebastelt hast. Ich hab mich die Tage auch dazu entschlossen mir ein efoil zu bauen. So wie ich das gesehen habe wohnst du gar nicht so weit weg :grin: bin momentan leider nur mit dem Handy online darum kurz die frage… Gibt es von deinen Bauteilen auch Stl. Daten die du online gestellt? hast? Danke schonmal ich hab auf die schnelle gerade nichts gefunden…

I will reply in English. That’s great to hear. I try to upload my whole assembly as STP maybe this weekend.

I will also publish my propeller measurements. Speed while foiling vs. Ampere for different propeller types (Alu, 3d print, Flying Rodeo prop, ect.)

Where are you located?

2 Likes

:)) that sounds perfekt very cool. Have you printed the parts in ABS?
Iam located near Nürnberg I think that’s a very small distance and it is not so far away like some other guys from the forum (Australia, USA, China :grin:)
Maybe we can meet us some day. Sometimes Iam near Gera…
Are you still updating your efoil or can you say it’s good to foil and it’s finished? Ready to ride for summer :slight_smile:

Everything is printed in PETG except of the propeller (PLA). This setup is finished; no maintenance required anymore. I’m only experimenting with various propellers and ducts to get more efficiency.

You are more than welcome to meet me in Leipzig.

Cheers

That sounds great. Do you know the max speed of your setup? I’ve ordered already some parts so I can start with this new project :slight_smile: I hope you find some time to upload your files.

Big thanks to you and your help

My last project was a 6dof motion seat. Should you ever come up with an idea to build something like this I can help you xD

3 Likes

I will upload the files tomorrow.
This seat looks crazy!

Ah sorry habs überlesen du hattest ja 32kmh geschrieben :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD

1 Like

Thanks superlefax looks perfekt the file everything we need big Thx
How did you made the alutube? Cnc?

Can you maybe tell me why there is space on the front right site? Is it for the wire?

Yes, it’s for the wires. You need that space for the cable connections.
The alu cyclinder is made on a lathe like all other alu parts.

Hi @superlefax, nice job!! Could we have information about your electrical conncetions and ESC set up?

Hi Tucson,
I published the parts list in the first thread.

@superlefax - Nice work!
What if your girl friend ask about the missing condom?

1 Like

Those rubbers can be used several times, no problem.

3 Likes

Buongiorno superlefax
I mie complimenti sono rimasto affascinato dal tuo progetto,
sono due anni che sogno ciò che tu sei riuscito a fare, volevo, se tu puoi, avere qualche informazione per costruire, … l’involucro del motore è stato fatto con la stampante 3d? Come potrei acquistare? Qualche consiglio…
Grazie per le informazioni che hai condiviso

Hi Gianni,

I only can read English or German :wink:

1 Like

Hy superlefax bevor ich jetzt foil und motor bestelle würdest du noch was an deinem setup ändern wenn du könntest? Also evtl nen anderen motor oder getriebe verwenden?

Hy superlefax before I order foil and motor, would you change anything in your setup if you could? So maybe use another engine or gearbox?

@superlefax Wondering about the Aluminum housing, Did you also CNCed that part instead of aluminium pipe like in pacificiminster build?