Sniper's build with 56104 & neugart 5/1 esc yep 120

![IMG_20200611_201929|375x500]
(upload://pkQgysypAlLdm45Bd6IqLWcrpoP.jpeg) Motor trust bearing is nice i m happy with it
Just to wait for the CNC motor gearmount from china…

I finish to polish the shaft for save oring or rubber seal from friction .

1 Like

Nice work, I did the same.:+1::wink:

1 Like

Yes thanks! i do the keys like yours to :blush:
New water auto pump arrived better flow is good :grinning:

full inox and alu for coupling✌

2 Likes

first waterproof test for the board … just the boat door who is not waterproof " mold 30" is on the road for new test …
alibaba cnc service is good 100$ with shippong coast for my gear motor mount 50%of french price…
gls shipping waiting waiting…

4 Likes

Yeah it come in 4 days since china to France…no custom taxes ,beautiful work thanks Alibaba Sellers

Difficulté to use mold 30 After instal the door i need to waterproof it better the door was not flat i use hot airflow for reform it flat…

Second waterproof test is good i need Time to know the good period of the silicon to be hard with 30’ celcius …and now it’s good no water in the box After a long immersion on swimmingpool

In same Time i have for test a lot off liion who i solder it. But it’s 2s 6p pack i Can Do a 6s 6p in parallèle x2 After i need to buy 120 cells of Samsung 30q in nkon seller to do the good capacity

First test on water so happy it works

3 Likes

2 Likes

no water in box.
remote controler work well under water .
no problem with radio signal with the policarbonate box .
enought power to foil.
need better lipo for more power i ride on my knees 15 minutes but alarm beep don’t worry me too exiting on the board …too hot ebike lipo is not good for that power .
need power to my muscle :rofl:

Ok mayteck remote Is Come i put a little bit of mold 30 under the screen

pot on pcb is good no need other silicone

flowing silicon evrywere thé screen

But don’t worry it s thin

it’s translucent
But mayteck says they don’t finished the pdf for setting…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

First problem with my esk8 remote …throttle réponse is in the brake trigger and inverted …i push the brake at full it s 0 throttle and releases it 100 % full throttle no response with the throttle trigger .
with my other simple remote it work well and of course no pdf for the New remote mayteck says me "we haven’t finish the pdf instructions we sens it to you After finish it sorry " it’s not serious they sens a remote without instruction…:sleeping:
The setting are not the same on main screen of thé efoil remote …i know it’s the 1000 1500 2000 ppm curve who was no good but can’t set the Yep 120 ESC to chose that

My remote is now calibrated with my yep 120 hv and it work well of course watecooling is nice no problem with 15 minutes of waterstart with a beginner ,the problem is the battery not enought amp for strong power it’s to hot after riding.
The remote works well but in 5 cm under water signal lost…it’s not very bad but it’s like the first shit flipsky esk8 waternotproof lost the signal so 2,4ghtz is not the best…
it have good throttle response i set the second stage at 65 %max throttle and i can fly …no at 45 % need more speed .
The best option is the relais switch control for waterpump.
The screen is no very flashy under the sun but when i ride i don’t read it is just good for setting …need the vincent remote for test 433mhz and for recording gps speed and amp log like a blackbox.

The mosfet of my Yep 120 hv don’t Like middle throttle and burn out…:grimacing:
So i choose my 150a 6s flycolor ESC so cheap 50 €…juste for test a sunday in my private lake with my first ebike diy liion pack in séries so 6 s 25000 mah and…big surprise it work very well …my 72kg and a Friend with is 60 kg fly good and slowly of course in the first 30 minutes of ride in the end i can’t fly.
But no Big ampli no hot internal température…awesome result…the riding at 100% full throttle and when flying is coming 65%of throttle …now i understand jetboardcologne !!
In same Time i bought a lot of Samsung 30q at nkon .eu with the nickel for make my two 6s 10p for use my tratitional charger…
A Big thanks to my creality ender 3 for the last 16x5 hours for the battery holder print! Very good printer !

Flipsky 200 vesc is in the plane for Europe …but for 2 week i Can test my board with 6 s power ans first thing IS for beginner so perfect 3 session of 10 minute for learning to fly👌

1 Like

Uploading: IMG_20200815_131357.jpg…

![Sans titre (1)|666x500]
(upload://7rl2nXBKLSL3Wg5q5H5LxlqllTk.jpeg)