Sniper's build with 56104 & neugart 5/1 esc yep 120

3 époxy layer

the pad

now start electronics

5 Likes

other pics of the last work

i design my flat seal on tinkercad it s in tpu the v2 should be ovale but with a litle bit a silicone that should do the waterproof work

Uploading: IMG_20200302_201350(1).jpg… yep esc don’t have good heat dissipation so i used conrad radiator for help a lot this things…and i prepare 2 bank of 3 capacitor for help the first capacitor bank

screwed and soldered! with my big mama it solder quickly juste for Big solder😀

2 Likes

box is going to be tested after cabling
i love my cable gland fit perfectly…

![IMG_20200312_205513|666x500]
(upload://4UUx3qUrmcqRSBlg0ymPjkyowny.jpeg)
plug the power to turn and
cut the motor axe who was to much longer for the gear mount. was a good idea!

and the new motormount in petg with 0,8mm buse print it in 9 hour :grinning: 0%infill and lot of wall thank guldsteen​:wink:
i test pcmax but don’t have the quality what i want for the moment
the inserts are in place and don’t move i put a epoxy clear bath for cover and waterproof it
the cristal blue looks good juste need to waterproof the exterior of the metal oring with silicone seal

the capacitor bank with a tiny fan for help the radiator for no warm UP

The New inox shaft is coming from my neighbour who have a metal lathe …it s the second because the first is in hardened Steel impossible to cut in the métal lathe

I’m waiting for the other coupler from Aliexpress not with a damper for first test and a Friend is going to CNC cut the trust bearing mount in an aluminium block Because i don’t want to mount a trustbearing under a pla who Can be smooth with hot température…After i need to do all part in CNC machining