Newcomer's build [Ger] + 2nd one

Looks really nice, Is that a printed prop?
I had a couple soft spots in my board where the carbon fabric did not stick to the foam. I drilled a few small holes in the loose area. Then I put epoxy in a small syringe. I would fill from some holes and vent from others, wipe it off and let it dry. It worked.

1 Like

I did the same :smile:
It feels like performing plastic surgery to handle a syringe like this…at least this is how I think it would be … anyway thanks for your feedback

The Prop is nice.
Have you more Infos?
Thanks
Greetings Frank

Beautiful build!
Do you intend on adding a duct?
Also could you share the model for the shroud between your motor and propellor?

Thanks

Sure. Here it is (i hope this is working)

this is the original version. I did some easy tinkering on this to fit my shaft and distance to the prop.
Cheers Jan

1 Like

Hello, the prop is printed, indeed. But it is not my model. I need to ask the owner if allowed to share, sorry for this. But I do respect the IP.

Cheerio

By the way: i was wondering if people put something in between mast and board, like some rigid rubber plate or similar. Is there anybody out there who can give me an advice? I am kind of picky now with the surface since I put much effort in sanding and spraying :laughing:

That was fast. Here it is. Many thanks to @superlefax

3 Likes

I use rubber between the deck and Mast.
Greetings Frank

What kind of rubber? Do you have a link for me?

Thank you so much!!
Did you ever test with a shroud?
Cheers,
Adam

Is that the one I designed?
prop

Yes! I could not remember. Biggest props to you @Toto44. Adapter is excellent

The FR solution:
Mast plate seal

@Flying_Rodeo do you sell mast pad solution separately?

hello, I envy your excellent work, I wanted to know what size the Gong wings are, front and rear, thanks

Hi, it is called “Gong surf Allavator 65 L”. It is basically a set consisting of mount plate, mast (65cm), Fuselage, front and back wing. One thing today I would go for the longer mast (85 or something). Front Wing size depends on your weight+foil. Back wing is one size I guess. There is a separate thread for gong foils maybe you should check this. Also gong homepage provides all info about wings and their sizes

Cheers

2 Likes

This Prop is very nice.
I have it testet with me Outrunner 6384 120kv
More 3km/h
Before I used a cutted Solas Prop.
Now I make the Print smaller for more rpm (85%)
Thanks and greetings

2 Likes

Update, some water testing with hose and in pool. Everything fine. Full thrust in pool showed around 83amps from battery at half charged batt (3,6v a cell). Vesc is limited to 120amp motor current

Focus on buttons

Cable in box connectors

Some information on deck available now: speed (left), temperature middle top, and voltage/ current and consumed watt

2 Likes