New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

The screw off cap is still around. It just depends what you want and who you order from. If you get the screw off cap you can buy a ready made duct and prop from pwrfoil.

Whats the damage on that duct and prop package?

it fits this motor:

Thx for the picture.

I’m surprised to see they made the ceramic two part seal fit the motor with the tapered nose cone. I was expecting it to be the motor with the screw off cap.

Too bad you don’t have the standard shaft. Is the motor available with the ceramic seal and the standard threaded shaft that fits the FR prop?

:call_me_hand:

It should be available and I’m planning to have my motor changed. In the “threaded design” I’m a bit concerned about the very short guiding surface between the thread and pin. I haven’t heard of any wobbling issues, though.

now my parts are ready for the 65 / 152. now the flow runs as desired.

2 Likes

Nice spinner! Witch prop fo you use? Looks smaller than de solas prop?

He’s cut down the Solas…

1 Like

Oke I want to try that too. The solas prop takes too much amps at 14s and 120kv if you don’t cut it.

I cut a solas down to 140mm. I think it pulled around 110A on 12S at 34kph.
The FR prop I managed 38kph at about 90A. Kind of a no brainer…

i only installed a standard solas so that you can see the transitions motor- component with viton sealing ring- propeller- spinner.

1 Like

Oke so the fr prop is the best I gues. Will try some different props this summer.

Here is another plastic prop to play with :

The pitch is low on these 2 / 2.3 Hp SVB props: 4 3/4"
Seems like there is a aluminium version of it:

Hello
someone would have made a hehice protection duct for the FS65162 motor?
thank you

I, here a pic. He have an inside diameter from 160mm

1 Like

I made mine last week 161mm outside 153mm inside. From pvc tube and g10 cnc construction. With red 3d printed parts to fill the gaps between duct construction and motor.

2 Likes

Is this an aluminum outboard motor prop you cut down?

Looks good!

:call_me_hand:

It is the solas prop cut to 150mm outside. I am happy with it thanks! I will test this summer with and without duct. The g10 parts are realy thin and strong so I hope it will not add a lot of drag.