New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

Whats da story? Please share .

25 timing. 10 minutes foil. He didn’t leave the next day. The engine has burned so much. Maytech replied that it was not compatible with esc. It did not occur that the engine may have been defective. However, they offered another engine at almost half price.

I am almost afraid to ask but would you mind sharing some details of your clamp? I have same foil and looking for clamp ideas for 65150 motors.
Best Regards
Jan

I made it from acid-proof tube (diameter 60mm). I extended the motor side with a steel cone to 65.5mm. The 42mm manifold for the motor and the cable gland were bypassed. The nose cone was turned from polyamide, where I placed the water pump.

6 Likes

hi, my deutronik was bought used. How many r currently costs I do not know. I can only estimate about 700 euro or maybe a little more. yes the translater makes more mistakes. I think you wanted to see how I evaluated the data? the device stores wireless the data which I can then view in excel and process as a csv record. the device is not a serial part. It was specially developed for e-paramotor (I sell it in this sport area). we changed it a bit for e-foil.
upload://dbsfEOuPvhepVPN7jkabYzGR9H7.jpeg)

1 Like

A couple of questions:

• Is that blue loctite or corrosion on the holes?
  • Was there any moisture inside the motor?
  • Have you got pic of how its been sealed?
  • What prop were you running?

25 degree timing is too high for a 6 pole motor. It’s going to cause way too much heat, and ultimately exactly what you saw.

yes loctit. Water did not get into the engine. Unfortunately, the other two questions are very badly translated by google and I don’t understand.

If I use better English it may help.

• How are they sealing the motor?
  • What propeller were you using?

Thanks for sharing. This looks really nicely engineered. I am afraid this is beyond my capabilities. How much for this :wink: ?

Flipsky has added this today . named " Lift Foils" wonder if that will remain in the description.:wink:
https://flipsky.net/collections/e-skateboard/products/flipsky-brushless-inrunner-motor-70131-150kv-12kw-for-e-foil-foils-lift-foils

2 Likes

Wow. Even cheaper. Maybe also will run with Flier ESC?

Cheaper for a reason …what is the reason ?

Doesn’t say waterproof?

1 Like

It’s a different manufacturer and a different motor, that’s why its cheaper. Lets not muddy up this thread with this motor. There is already another thread for it on the forum.

Link to that thread? I agree we should keep various motors in their own threads. I didn’t see it.

1 Like