MP70131 anyone tried

Hi, I can’t find any propeller project to print. Could you share yours?

Best regards

This was 142-216 from MaB in props share thread. 142_216.sldprt - Google Drive . I modified the solid works model to get the pin and shaft to fit this motor. I apologize, but I’m traveling and dont have access to the modified file. Will post that end of the week when I get back.

3 Likes

Which kV motor do you have and how much voltage are you planning for?

Thank you! This is exactly what I’m looking for!!!

1 Like

My motor is a 100KV version and the battery is 16S.

Marcio,

Here are links to a 5.5" dia prop and cone that fit this motor and that I believe should be appropriate for your kV and battery voltage…

3 Likes

Thanking you!!! Cant wait to get my bed levelling issues sorted and get back printing now!

Marcio,

It occurs to me that I have at least two props (ABS) that might work well for your set-up, including the one I recommended (they were too small for 12 cells), are you interested in buying either of them from me? They are of course cheap and easy to print, but they take a few hours of sanding, filling, priming, & painting to get a good smooth & hard finish on them, so it would save you that effort.

John

1 Like

I got one printed last week. Will test in a few days.

Thank you anyway

Hey guys, Im about to hook up my flipsky 200A FSESC to my MP70131 but I just wanna check do you need to connect it in a specific way?

Motor cables have no markings. ESC cables have no markings. Does it matter how its connected up?

Slingle line isnt specific either

Nope, it doesn’t matter. You may even reverse the rotation by switching 2 wires or directly on the software :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Sliman_O. What water pump did you use?

I’m still in the building process and spending most of my time on my custom direct drive motor :sweat_smile:

However, I bought the same ESC and plan to use the same pump many others are using, if you type “pump” on the searchbar you should find something. I remember even finding a Amazon link

1 Like

Hey Bevo, did you have time to test your 70131 motor with your NAISH Thrust hydrofoil.
Btw, is it the WS1 foil or the surf one ? WS stands for WindSurf.

I’ve only tested this motor in a tank so far. I needed up getting the flipsky motor and running that instead. The thrust and current measurements between the flipsky and the 70131 seemed very similar. One strange thing with the 70131 was that when I went to set it up with vesc tool, it read 80 ohm motor resistance, which seems quite high. Not sure if that is real or not. Could also be due my soldering job, as this motor came with the coated motor leads that are don’t like to take solder. The foil in the pic is the thrust surf foil.

1 Like

There is a new 150kv version of this motor from APS. Have anyone tried?

I have 70131 with 120kv, but I don’t drive too time with him.
I have enough engines :blush:

Hi Guys,

Is there any conclusions regarding this 70131/70142 motors? Is there working setups ?
What is more preferred the 70131/70141 ? And also what kv do you recommend for 12s battery ?

Regards
Me

Push the topic, any news on this?

Sorry, it’s too cold and I have no time
Best regards Frank