Maytech MTSKR1905WF remote will be ON SALE, BEST PRICE EVER!

That one is for eskate only and has a lesser IP rating, not that it matters as none of them are actually waterproof.

MTSKR2005WF remote can’t use on Efoil, it it specially for electric skateboard.
It only has Esk8 mode, and its waterproof is not as good as MTSKR1905WF, can’t use in saltwater.

Can you sell just the receiver board? Min has stopped working.

The receiver was sold out, now we don’t have enough stock, we will prepare more stock of the receiver when we make another batch remote.

MTSKR1905WF Promotion already starts, only US$149.9/PCS, BEST PRICE EVER:

Website Link:
https://maytech.cn/products/maytech-new-waterproof-remote-control-mtskr1905wf-for-esk8-esurf-with-display-and-wireless-charging-functions?_pos=5&_sid=1e0ac4a68&_ss=r

Aliexpress Link:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32971538055.html?spm=2114.12010610.8148356.7.44da153dw0pIMq

Yea. Good point.

Might as well just buy the eskate remote being that the waterproof one isn’t really waterproof.

Save some money!

:call_me_hand:

#Aliexpress US $65.94 40%OFF | Pre-sale Maytech New Remote for Electric Skateboard MTSKR2005WF V2 Waterproof Hand Remote
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dXfDdVk

:see_no_evil: So we must pay an extra $100 for these muppets to pour crap inside and pretend its waterproof. Maytech are absolute morons. This is a good find and what the remote should actually cost.
I’ve noticed when they add an aluminium case to an ESC it’s all of a sudden like $300 more expensive too.

4 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Yep Can de use the eskate model 2005 wf for efoil? They says no in the description just esk8 mod

They changed the software. In the skate version there is no cruise control and the “waterproofing” has been removed.

Ok 100 Buck just for speed regulator…fuck…just need to waterproof it…thanks

1 Like

No cruise control but an interesting feature allowing you to set three max speed settings according to your level. For ex:

• Speed set 1: 0-30% at full throttle
  • Speed set 2: 0-60% at full throttle
  • Speed set 3: 0-100% at full throttle

The interesting part is that I wonder if you could upgrade the firmware as the circuits wouldn’t be ported yet…

that is a lot more useful than cruise control.

How do you see that as more useful? Cruise control allows you to set an infinite number of customised constant speeds. The skate version allows 3 controlled speeds.

Well, Im assuming the eskate 3 speeds are MAX throttle positions.
I cant hold on to 100% throttle, so seting it to 60% would mean i could let my kids ride.

Given that I am constantly adjusting throttle while riding, the cruise control has never been helpful.

I see this feature being more like as governor mode.

2 Likes

my receiver died last week. Ordered a replacement from Maytech for 25USD
Shipping was 25USD and import tax 40 EUR.

:frowning:

a this price you can paid for the esk8 remote with the rx includ…somes parts to rescu …i just buy it duty free just 24 $to shipping

May I ask how did you do that ? Any luck ?

1 Like

Non juste TVA includ in Price no more duty china to France with GLS 3 days Times delivery After sent