Maytech MTSKR1905WF remote will be ON SALE, BEST PRICE EVER!

giphy

1 Like

Yep Can de use the eskate model 2005 wf for efoil? They says no in the description just esk8 mod

They changed the software. In the skate version there is no cruise control and the ā€œwaterproofingā€ has been removed.

Ok 100 Buck just for speed regulatorā€¦fuckā€¦just need to waterproof itā€¦thanks

1 Like

No cruise control but an interesting feature allowing you to set three max speed settings according to your level. For ex:

• Speed set 1: 0-30% at full throttle
  • Speed set 2: 0-60% at full throttle
  • Speed set 3: 0-100% at full throttle

The interesting part is that I wonder if you could upgrade the firmware as the circuits wouldnā€™t be ported yetā€¦

that is a lot more useful than cruise control.

How do you see that as more useful? Cruise control allows you to set an infinite number of customised constant speeds. The skate version allows 3 controlled speeds.

Well, Im assuming the eskate 3 speeds are MAX throttle positions.
I cant hold on to 100% throttle, so seting it to 60% would mean i could let my kids ride.

Given that I am constantly adjusting throttle while riding, the cruise control has never been helpful.

I see this feature being more like as governor mode.

2 Likes

my receiver died last week. Ordered a replacement from Maytech for 25USD
Shipping was 25USD and import tax 40 EUR.

:frowning:

a this price you can paid for the esk8 remote with the rx includā€¦somes parts to rescu ā€¦i just buy it duty free just 24 $to shipping

May I ask how did you do that ? Any luck ?

1 Like

Non juste TVA includ in Price no more duty china to France with GLS 3 days Times delivery After sent

I just got RF error on my maytech remote.
Do anyone know the reason for it? Have anyone been able to fix it?
Or is it just to throw it away?

There must be some responsible company coming up on the efoil market, comparable to QS motor for the ebike motors. Probably has to be in China to be able to compete with the copy market.

But which is it?
-Certainly not maytech based on the stories here
-Iā€™ve had OK dealings with flipsky about warranty but i think thatā€™s not always the case?
-Hlgtech seems to not know what theyā€™re selling or straight out lying.

The opportunity is there to step in for someone with tech skill, decent quality and good customer care (and reasonable prices)

1 Like