Hola. Saludos desde España!

Hola amigos.
Llevo cerca de 2 años leyendo vuestros post sobre E-foil y he hecho varios intentos y versiones.
En primer lugar os doy las graciqas por vuestras aportaciones altruistas.
En segundo lugar deciros que me encuentro en Denia, España, en el mar Mediterráneo por lo que mi idioma es Español y mi Inglés es elemental. Entiendo gran parte de los textos que ponéis y lo que no entiendo lo traduzco con Google… por lo que, si me permitís, mis aportaciones en este foro serán en español. Este primer Post lo escribo en español con la traducción de Google. Espero podáis entenderlo. Gracias por vuestra comprensión.
Y en tercer lugar os informo que ya estoy en la versión 3.
No soy experto en Internet… voy a hacer una primera prueba publicando este escrito e intentando poner una foto. A ver si lo consigo…
Un saludo.
Dibo.

Hello friends.
I’ve been reading your post about E-foil for about 2 years and I’ve made several attempts and versions.
First of all I give you the graces for your altruistic contributions.
Second, I tell you that I am in Denia, Spain, in the Mediterranean Sea, so my language is Spanish and my English is elementary. I understand a lot of the texts that you put and what I do not understand, I translate it with Google … so, if you allow me, my contributions in this forum will be in Spanish. This first Post I write in Spanish with Google translation. I hope you can understand it. Thanks for your understanding.
And thirdly I inform you that I am already in version 3.
I’m not an Internet expert … I’m going to do a first test by publishing this paper and trying to put a picture. Let’s see if i get it…
A greeting.
Dibo.

3 Likes

Your translation is completely understandable - welcome and thank you for sharing your project. I look forward to future updates.

Is it possible to write in Spanish?

Better post google translations. You won’t get many answers if you post spanish only.

1 Like

Gracias por vuestras respuestas.
En pocos dias empezaré a escribir mi experiencia y fotos.

Google Translation:
Thank you for your answers.
In a few days I will start writing my experience and photos.

Use DeepL for translation and you get perfect results, way better than google translater