Fr 2019 motor system

True. Which is why I chosen not to use BMS on my battery pack…too many mosfet on too thin pcb layers, tipically.
Soft start mosfet switch turns on at power almost zero, maybe something went wrong and the button switch lost contact and tried to kill the power under load… we’ll never now. I will keep next build stupid simple to avoid such issues

Yoooo where did you get that duct and prop from??? Can you send me the duct stl files. I need it for flipsky motor. And how did you get your hands onto this nice prop???

Thanks

Just read all FR posts from this one :wink:

Yes I already contacted @Flying_Rodeo and he didn’t respond and he isn’t that active in the past soooooo yeah.

I would like two as well, please Take my money they look great, how do I pay ?

You better contact him on his website. David is busy fulfiling all the Lift orders

Give him a shout on Facebook.

Hy Felix the duct is from this theard just scroll up :slight_smile: did you found it?
the prop is from FR I talked to him over his contact on his homepage

Thanks yeah i also tried to contact him over email and his page but he wont respond though so…

Sometimes it takes a month to get ahold of him. He is a busy man. Start building stuff, making progress. Try again later. :call_me_hand:

@michion do you have that duct with a fusion 360 file because editing a net is not very nice to do

Wonder how this transaction typically takes place.
I went to the Flying Rodeo website, Selected Propellers, wrote a paragraph about what I was looking for:

I am building a E-foil, been reading the forum for years,my motor is Flipsky FS65161 120KV. Running 14S battery. What pitch do you suggest/offer for this motor. Blah Blah, Blah.

I know David at Fr is a very busy guy. What should I expect?

I have the FR prop for the 65161 motor. It is exactly the same as the standard FR prop on his motor system (just modified to fit this motor shaft). It is the same as the standard Lift prop. 6" diameter prop. 6" pitch.

I tested it on my Flipsky 120KV motor. 14s battery. Works great! I’m very happy with it.

David is busy and hard to get ahold of. I found it’s best to know what you want when you contact him and just ask how much, ask him when will it ship, and tell him to send you a invoice! Don’t ask 20 questions.

Send a message or two every week. It might take a month or two to hear back. It’s taken me over a month.

Just be patient. We are lucky to have him.

:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I find it best to get hold of him on Facebook.

1 Like

Thanks. I will save all 20 questions for you guys.

3 Likes

I had messaged him on facebook last week. He was all out of props for flipsky motors and sounded very busy, so it seemed like it might be awhile before we’d get some more.

I guess I got to get on face book, and buy a cheap yamaha prop before summer gets here.

Hello im rely sory but i cant finde space in production for flipsky motors propelers :sweat:

1 Like

Guys. Just buy the folding prop from David.

You can easily drill it out to fit the 65161 motor.

:call_me_hand::beers::beers::beers::beers::beers::desert_island::surfing_man:

Have you done this? Any pictures?