Fr 2019 motor system

Hello, prop its made for flipsky shaft… the beast its look flipsky drawing…

Why don’t you post a drawing of your motor shaft and then anybody that already has this prop can tell you if it will fit or not. Then David could spend his time cutting props instead of drawing the prop shaft shape just for you…

Good suggestion. Whats the point of the second sentence? If he wants to make time for it great, if he doesn’t then I understand it too.

Any update for props?

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone knows of a foil mast which fits the FR Motor and mast clamp?

In fact, David makes a mast clamp according to your mast order: Axis, Gong, Liquid Force, Slingshot or custom.
If you already have a mast clamp, the question is : for which mast is it dedicated to ?

Seems like the Flipsky site only offers the unthreaded shafts but HGLTECH (Flipsky subsidiary) still has the 8mm threaded shaft (399USD without prop) but for how long ?
https://www.gd-hgl.com/collections/flipsky-motor/products/brushless-sensored-motor-amphibious-fully-waterproof-motor-65161-120kv-6000w-for-efoil-ejet-boards-ebike

[Edit 2020 04 17] like HGLTECH, Flipsky sells motors again with Ø12 shaft with M8x1.25 thread that fits the FR prop : see here

1 Like

So I bought 2 motors from David. One came with a mast (attached) and one without. I am not sure which mast I have that came with the motor.

Not sure whether you have a spare motor with spare mast clamp or just the motor alone.
1-If the spare motor came with a spare pod, chances are that this pod will fit the mast that came with a motor attached, so you know which mast to order.
2-If the motor came alone, decide which mast you prefer and order the dedicated mast clamp (with or without the mast) with David.

Yeah I should have ordered a mast with it. It fits my other mast that came with the FR motor.

Looks like this.image image

Just email David and ask. He’ll be able to tell you.

:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Really no brand written on the mast ? A 140mm chord is (today) unusual with efoils/kitefoils but possible with windfoils. Please keep us posted with David’s answer.

Dont buy from hgl tech. A damaged motor was delivered and they dont cover the damage. Bad customer experience.

1 Like

@Flying_Rodeo: are you still able to produce? We are facing severe lockdown in Germany, a business like yours would have to shut down.

I hope everybody is fine, stay healthy community
Regards,
Jan

Hello we ar working but realy limited only realy urgent… im sory my freunds but your props its on hold :frowning: im gona try finished in april :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi David,
we all know that you are doing your best :+1:
Take care of yourself and everybody else and stay healthy.
Mike

1 Like

I had to replace my mast plate and he told me LiquidForce so I bought another and it fit perfectly.

1 Like

Liquid force is 133mm so it has to be another mast?

@tylerclark, sorry to asking the dumb question, which liquid force model?

I bought a LiquidForce Wakefoil. I can try to look up the exact model if needed.