Engine assembly

I am about to assemble the propulsion system for my e-foil and I would have liked to have your comments on various points:

1-Do you all put the thermal tab around the motor before inserting it into the tube?

2-Do you grease the free space between the two SPI seals?

3-What is the direction of installation of the SPI seals on the propeller and gearbox sides? (spring from the seal to the water on the propeller side and to the motor on the gearbox side…??)

4-Do you grease the free space where the coupler of the propeller axis is located abundantly?

5-Confirm that a ceramic bearing does not grease?

Thank you.

Salut newbee ds le efoil je commence juste mon projet avec un kit en vente precedement sur le forum je ferai ma presentation…esc, neugart , moteur en main le coupleur qui me manque et l axe me “taraudes” de questions dont celle que vous posez ci-dessus…j ai vu deja tt vos precedents travaux bref sa me vend du reve. Surtout les pièces cnc :heart_eyes:ce a quoi je ne “touche pas”… Tt le forum regorge depuis le temps d enormement d information donc de beaucoup de lecture j ai l habitude…issue du drone en fpv l impression 3d et du eskate diy mm l arduino ne me fond pas trop peur :grin:c est la partie coupleur roulement graisse marine graisse ds la boite le gros de mes question sont tt autour de sa.
Je vais suivre le sujet car je pensait que ces infos que vous rechercher surtout a votre niveau d avancement ds votre foil été sur le forum …cordialment sniper

Thank you, I am also a noobs in the world of efoil even if I have already made E-skates. I read a lot of topics that actually deal with some points to respect during the editing (the post of @pacificmeister is besides A gold mine), but I wanted to gather here all the important points not to be missed for the beginners that we are and those who will arrive…