Efoil Board Blanks?

Is it possible to buy an efoil board blank that comes with the hatch, etc already installed?

1 Like

You can buy a full ready made board, but I haven’t seen a blank with hatch before. The hatch is by far the most complex issue. because it needs to be watertight.
A shortcut could be building a pelican case of sorts into a board permanently.

1 Like

I started this topic:

Not really any manufacturers offering only the board. Looking to change that.

1 Like

I’ve just filled the form.

I am on the same boat :rowing_woman: but I have no :rowing_woman:

1 Like

I just saw an inflatable one of elevate.rocks . This really rocks! Allthough inflatable it has a waterproof compartement inside. I would guess 60x30cm… enough to put cell phone, purse and second set of batteries inside:sweat_smile: They said they have it in stock by end of this month and shipping worldwide possible as it is small package uninflated. I just got the idea of going to efoil the Maldives next holidays. Has anyone idea how I could get batteries there?

1 Like

I think 60 x 30 is the total volume containing battery + ESC + your personal items.
If your battery case is 20x40cm, there is not much room left.

1 Like

I have two inflatable boards that look almost identical as those. You have enough room for a set of batteries, ESC, other electronics, and really not much else. Definitely not a second set of batteries! lol…

As for your batteries, you’ll need to ship them via boat I would assume. At least mine are WAY over the limits of any airline.

1 Like

Getting them there is one thing then you have to send them back which might not be possible. Why don’t you just take kitefoiling ou winsurfing lessons there ? :wink: