Crazyfoil Jet Track 2020

The RL fuselage has flexible spacing slot shaped holes, so it fits to most masts. Their mast is inexpensive but not the most robust one, so an option would be RL wings & fuselage plus a 90cm axxis mast & plate (16 or even 19mm). 16 would probably be ok, 19 is quite big compared to the fuselage.

I have an axis 16mm. You definitely don’t need more than that.

I am driving the gong curve m. With the big stabilizer. Very nice setup. Stable drive. I am using a 63100 direct drive. Good speed for this setup is between 24-32 km/h. Faster is possible but current rise is high if you go faster.
At 26-28kmh it uses around 44-46A.

RL boards come to 572 EUR (without discount, how to get it / how much is it?
GONG curve L 529 EUR (medium size is smaller than RL boards 2018)

I don’t care so much for top speed as such (speed races are fun for 10 minutes), i am more concerned about the best riding/carving experience.

Off course very subjective but what is your most liked riding/carving wing?

I would go for gong. So many future possibilities for changing wings and stabs

Seems to me that the fuselages released since June/July 2020 have this extra hole factory made.

You are correct. I haven’t seen the new ones.

As you say it is subjective, but I would go high aspect all day, every day. They have the best blend of speed, efficiency and carving. So that would be the Veloce L (which is 1300cm2).
I play games and use very different wings, stabs and masts together as I have a machine shop at home and can customise anything

what do you guys think about Veloce pro clear series?

Just go for the RL ang get a gong later. Talk to Rene, the 2018 wing is what you need and its 229 only. Its the best ive tried for 20-40kmh. I have a new mast and mastplate from RL that i can sell you of you want to save some on shipping. RL price with free shipping in Swe.
I do prefer the Axis 19 plate and mast, since I’m heavy, but its 2x the cost

1 Like

I had some time to ride the smaller front (24 inch) Crazyfoil wing this past weekend. It did not break like the larger one.

It required quite a bit more speed to fly and my first impression was that it was harder to ride. It seemed to stall at too high of a speed to be usable in the wakes and waves I intend to play in, so it will be best suited to higher speed runs behind boat, kite, or trying to cover ground quicker on efoil. I like the the larger one better and am eager to try the new one when it arrives.

This Crazyfoil was the first foil I have tried that was less than 90cm. After riding on the short mast longer yesterday I am now 100% convinced that I dislike less than 90cm. I am sure they are great for beginners to learn and maybe for perfectly flat water with an efoil, but that is about it. I much prefer the 100cm size. It gives you so much more room to carve and play.

Interesting, i find that i easily dip board into even flat water when turning with my 60cm mast. I’ll go for a 90cm mast on next foil.

My battery died on my calipers, so these won’t be exact. If you need exact measurements, let me know. I will get new batteries for it soon.

The mast is about 100mm by 20mm and as stated above appears symmetric.
The bolt holes for the fuselage are about 50mm from center to center.