Build from Moscow!

No, not arduino.A little patience, the remote is still “raw”.When we finish, we’ll tell you.

4 Likes

Very nice and promising. However, what happens if you plunge the remote into the water while maintaining the trigger pressed which is likely going to happen in real life with beginners ?

Hi, great work!

Did you give out how you build the remote?

This is a good question!Already done!If you submerge the remote with the trigger pressed, it will not respond to the trigger.Since data exchange is via Bluetooth,and it does not work in water!But there will be a break in the data exchange and the motor will stop!

1 Like

But it is better to release the trigger or the remote control itself before falling, then the motor will stop before we touch the water!

We’ll do it when we know it works!And it works well!We do not use ready-made electronic boards,all circuits are from open sources on the Internet,or parts from an electronics store.

1 Like

Hi!That’s what we were talking about.The Protocol is completed!Now everything works as it should!If the remote falls into the water, the button is pressed, data transmission is interrupted and the motor stops!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi!Sitting at home on self-isolation and not being able to go to our workshop, I decided to make wings!To do this in a city apartment is not very good!This is the first time I’ve done this.I found the technology here on the site!Whether they will work or not, I don’t know!

6 Likes

We have almost everything ready for the water test!This weekend we will try!

Very nice ! One remark though. To prevent water ingress via the holes and wear as well, the usage is to make a hole protection. Drill min 4x screw diameter, fill it with epoxy + micro balloon mix, let it cure, redrill to screw diameter + 0.5-1mm, laminate, final drilling.

200518 F wing sm

Yes!Thanks!I’ll do that!

The temporary fuselage is ready for testing!Then we’ll buy a branded fuselage and wings.I hope to test it this weekend!

2 Likes

Even Leo is interested!I like red and orange!

Today we decided to check our build.The weather was not lucky 7C.The remote control, battery, motor and gearbox are working normally.ESC and its pregram we have homemade, with this there were problems.The engine is not running at full power!

1 Like
2 Likes