Build from Moscow!

Hi!After disassembling the gear unit, the gear beat was detected.Slicing slots in manual Dremel, was not accurate, had to be reworked.The splines were cut and the bushing was cut and pressed on the shaft.For processing in place, made a two-coordinate platform, from scrap materials.Everything worked out!

5 Likes

Nice always better than mine , but it worked

4 Likes

Hi, where did you buy 18650?
And you can share your Cad files waterproof connectors, please?

Hi!Elements 32700.Purchased on aliexpress.More time is needed for connector files,I will try!

Are you use 32700 because its lifepo4?
I also read what lifepo4 has more charge cycles, so i dont understand why other guys use 18650 li-ion
Brandname is liitokala ?)

Because they have a lower cell density and thus deliver less power. That would mean to achieve the same performance from your foil you’d either have more weight or less runtime, depending on where you sacrifice…

Yes, that’s right!Disadvantages: weight, price, size, specific energy consumption is 14% lower, the voltage is lower.Advantages:a larger number of cycles charge-discharge(over 2000),chemical and thermal stability,smaller charge in 2 times,increased safety of operation,the voltage in the discharge process remains almost invariable ,the discharge current is above 3 times,the power output and peak above 3 times.The choice is ours !

And the weight, I think to lose a couple of kilograms, it compensates for the weight of the battery!

2 Likes

I have a ready-made 48V lithium-ion battery. we Decided to buy lifepo4 as well.

Hi, everybody.All the snow has melted in Moscow!It means summer is coming!And we still have a lot of work to do.Changed the cost of the power block,is now more compact.Printed the cover, looks good, you need to check on the hermetic!

6 Likes

Leakage test.The paper is dry!

1 Like

We begin to assemble a waterproof remote control.

5 Likes

The coronavirus has changed our plans!Now my project partner is working more.Here is such a charger for the remote he made!

4 Likes

I’ve been following your build for the last month or so…
You’ve got some great progress going on!
Nice remote!
Is it arduino based?