Anybody with a Neugart PLE?

12S lipos and a Flipsky 75V 200A ESC. I also have Maytech’s version of the 75V 200A ESC but it stopped working. I have the Maytech V2 waterproof remote and that works well with either ESC. The electronics actually are not that hard. It took a few tries but I can solder like a pro now. Definitely see my VESC tool thread when it comes time to do that work. It will save you a lot of time if you have never done a motor setup.
The board for me is a whole different animal. I’ve done some fiberglass repair work on my various toys and I hate it. The interesting part is the board doesn’t really have to look nice for it to work fine. I used a back half of an Elevate paddleboard , did a bunch of cutting, some minimal fiberglass work, used liberal amounts of tape, and voila, I was off to ride. The problem is it looks like crap. It should be easy for me to buy a board and swap out everything and be riding in 15 mins so I don’t feel like I have wasted any of my time.

Just read through the thread. That’s literally my next step and one that I know I will run into challenges with. Huge - thanks for putting that together. Do you have a link or screenshot of where you ordered your 12s lipos from? Is it Chinese?

I can post a link but I just grabbed 4 Lipo’s off Amazon. They are Tattu’s and only 8000MAh. The reason I went so small is two fold. 1. I’m not really sure what I want to do in regards to a battery. I might make one this winter using the battery building guide I found on here. The other approach (that I’m just about to try) is to use some Dewalt batteries. Everybody on here disagreed with going down that road, but I still want to try. I have a ton of Dewalt tools and if I can share batteries that would be a huge win. 2. I live on a lake and really don’t need more than 15 minutes of ride time.