Another new build from Sweden

Hi,
I am starting my build/builds and planning to be ready with my first board in April.
If Everything goes as planned, I will probably do a second board in May with better finishing and probably some improvements after I learned by my mistakes the first build:-).

The plan is to build a board with polyurethane core and use e-glass and epoxy.
1.5m (5 feet) and 60 cm width and 13cm high.
The board will be White with black pad on it.
I guess the board will be around 100 liter.

Planning to use gong M pro foil. Have a XL surf foil also for my normal foilsurf board that I can use if I want to go very slow sometimes.

I am waiting on a Motorsystem with mast and plate from flying rodeo with Ninja and folding propeller that I have ordered.

Battery will be a 12S 42Ah that I am planning to buy from Rickard Riwi

ESC will probably be a VESC 6 mk3 from Trampa for the first build with added water cooling.

Cheers,
Jonas

4 Likes

Got a nice package today with some fun stuff from FR :grinning: thx David :+1:
Need to start working now on the board so I can have something to run on in two months when it starting to be warmer….will be fun to compare the different propellers also.

4 Likes

Is that the Ninja prop? Do you know what pitch it is?

Yes, it is the Ninja prop.
Progresive inovative 7 inch is the information I got from David. Not sure what it means, but I am sure it is good and it will be fun to test :upside_down_face:
The standard is 6 and the folding 7.

I have the 6 and 7 inch pitch standard prop. I thought the ninja prop might of been higher pitch.
Good luck with your build.

Some Friday work on the board… Quite much left but it is going slowly forward…

3 Likes