80100 Build from Netherlands

What type of that are you gone display on that screen?

I really hope for their success on that because its much simpler and less noice. The prop I used was a slightly smaller than the Hjort build.

Thanks, its a work in progress and continuously iterating on the design. The big thing for me was that it had to be printed, letā€™s hope it holds up.

Running a 100kv version. And as for the transmitter, Solidgeeks firefly remote electronics and code were my goto, and now attempting to edit for an Efoil as opposed to an Eboard. Would like to tap into the Uart and display voltage, current etc but this will take some time.

If anyone has code that would be better suited, please send it my way!

I couldnā€™t agree with you more, they seem to have one of the best ESCs on the market, have yet to test mine out.

If anyone has a prop design that is known and working, please could you send a file my way. Would be much appreciated.

What type of motor, what battery there is no one size fits allšŸ˜

Wasnā€™t this about the motor not the esc

Hi Mark

Iā€™m also working on a diy remote, I have a very similar design to yours: OLED display, wireless charging, nrf24l01 module, VESC UART telemetry.

The only change I did to SolidGeekā€™s library was to implement a forward CAN function, since Iā€™m using a dual motor design with two VESC 6ā€™s, so I wanted to communicate and read values from both of them.

Itā€™s working fine, in a few days Iā€™m going to post my progress on my build thread. Sorry I canā€™t send the code for the remote and the receiver now, since Iā€™m travelling, I will be posting them on my thread as well.

Have a nice day!

Your build is great!
Are you starting your own build page?

Following on my fellow dutch men

1 Like

Hello Hylke, Yes its 12S Lipo with a 7.5inch prop.

Hey guys,

I am new to efoils. I saw one while on vacation and fell in love with itā€¦ Hence I am here. I came across this post. Being also in NL, I though of maybe using some of your experience. How did the project work out @Buildshit_gijs? Would love to hearā€¦