Aqua star 200a esc programing

Is anyone familiar with :Turnigy AquaStar 200A Watercooled Sensorless High Voltage 6-12S (ESC…i cant seem to program this thing

I used usb swordfish adaptor and swordfish software

Hi Alexandre!
I use the aquastar 200a as well and I tried different solutions to connect it to my computer and nothing works. Were you able to update the ESC with your software? I’ve tried with the Hextronik usb adapter and it’s software (which should be the right way to do it), but the ESC is just not recognized…

no did not update the firmware and i don’t use this aquastar any more, did you try the link “upload files” on https://hobbyking.com/fr_fr/usb-programmer-for-turnigy-aquastar-speed-controllers.html

did you power the esc on a battery?

Ok!
And yes I carefully followed all the instructions on the pdf file from Hobbyking, but still, the software is open waiting to get the signal, the usb adapter is even blinking green, but nothing more, my ESC is not recognized…

sorry i don’t know , have you try to install the software NOT on the C partition? work for me when using the heifi esc, the software did not work when installed in the same place then window…

for 120 or 90A work only with window xp…