Wooden E Foil Build From Germany

HI Guys Im Sebastian from Germany I build Custom Wooden Surfboards ,Kiteboards and Sup boards and last year in this time i start my efoil Project. I Have try the direct drive but its not enough thrust with the 56mm Impeller. I am waiting for results with the maytech motor after seeing me Further

28 Likes

board looks realy nice, what kinda grip do you use?

I Looking for grip deck with grip Granulat (its transparent) or a custom Eva foam deck

1 Like

Stunning board! Really great work! The clear hex pads would work well on this build. Some others have used them on the forum.

This board is a work of art :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Wodden_CustomBoards
How did you make your front wing molds ? CNC’ed EPS ?
EPS/XPS core for your wings as well ?
What’s the red coat you’re using before molding ? Looks like a spray.
Would you have more pictures about your wing making process ?

The Wings are made with a spezial programm for rc planes with eppler profil
the molds are made with 3d Printing in PLA. The rear wing is massiv 500cm2 full carbon with 460g
the front wing are made with 6 layers each side and filling it with building foam it has 1560cm2 and 1200g. The red spray was just the only spray can color I had

2 Likes

hallo Sebastian,

tolle arbeit!

wo bist du zuhause? ich kommen aus oö nähe Passau.

lg thomas

2 Likes

Danke komme aus der Nähe von Freiburg dein antrieb sieht auch richtig geil aus beste grüße sebastian

Is it Profili you are using ? Profili 2 - wing airfoils managing, printing and analysis software

1 Like

hi, ah ok. ist etwas weit auseinander. ansosten hätten wir sicher viel zu plaudern da ich geshen hab das du handwerklich vieles sehr schön machst. bin selber tischler, fräse mit eigener cnc ( makko mit step four Steuerung ) alles mögliche. modellflug, manntragend elekto paramotor, baue auch cfk Propeller mit prepregs usw. beruflich mach ich das seit 2006: www.hausschmuck.at falls du Interesse hast ich hab von einem Wettbewerb den ich veranstaltet hab für elektro paramotor noch einige datenlogger auf Basis des isie Cockpit. damit kannst du den Strom etc. messen wie auch mit gps die km/h. das ganze dann zb. in Videos einblenden. das gerät ist plug an Play. zellenzahl von 6 bis 14 S völlig frei einstellbar von der Kapazität. wenn du magst stell ich ein bild davon hier rein. lg Beispiel wie man Daten ins Video einblenden kann. : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5QPIAW9GNE

Yes the programm is profili2 dev wing molds best regards sebastian

1 Like

Beautiful wood build.

Can you share the STL files for the Slingshot mast clamp? Thanks.

this is the files of my complete Impeller drive with clamp and everything i made
the Jet drive takes a 24mm,22mm bearing and a 21mm mechanical seal with stronger spring.alu tube ist 60x1.5mm the Jet drive testet on 10s and 180a esc ist not enough for foiling it takes 15kmh when everbody look to playing with this have fun. best regards Sebastian

4 Likes

He guys have anyone a idea for on esc for 14s best regards sebastian

Easy use, easy setup, rock solid, bulletproof:
Flier ESC Boat 400A 16s. ProgBox is a very nice to have, you can set up your ESC very easy on the field, without any PC struggle.

If you want more possibilities for programming, current limitation (i think isnt needed, if your setup is correct), and logging ability, this may be a choice:
High Current FSESC 200A 60V
But with 14s / 58,8V you push the limits.
I have never used a VESC, so i cant say anything about it.

A little Update of my build new sealing for the Cover and new MGM Controller

2 Likes

Today was the First ride it was amazing but the mast Position its not so good it can be more Back of the board and a little water leek on the board

6 Likes

New board build start in November 160x66 90L

1 Like

[Edit] Very nice piece of work. Would you have an electrical wiring diagram ?

1 Like