Slingshot Mast Wiring

Hi, I was upsold on batteries, battery box, ESC, mast and foil as well. I don’t agree with your statement “Noah is simply selling one fully finished sub-system”

And if my assumption is correct, the ESC is probably one of the three he has been trying to get rid of on this forum the past few weeks.
Nothing wrong with any of this, but that is geared towards a less capable or experienced customer as far as building customized hobby crafts such as this item, an electric foil board.

@Bufadore

I know this is an old post but it would help me out if you could describe how you routed the wires and most importantly the water cooling through the Slingshot mast.

Thanks

Just to close this off for anyone else seeking the answers. I have successfully routed my 8mm silicone coated motor wires and water cooling inside the Slingshot Hoverglide mast.

The mast extrusion has a total of 5 separate channels and two drilled and tapped bolt holes.
The channels are closed off with a very durable sealant to prevent water intrusion so the sealant needs to be removed from 4 of the channels on the “exit” end of the mast.
The 4 channels are the leading edge and the next three leaving the trailing edge intact.
The three motor wires enter the side of the mast as normal and are routed through the three larger central channels
The water cooling is implemented by cutting a notch in the leading edge channel for the entry of water. The water travels upwards inside the channel to the top of the mast. NOTE the size and shape of this leading edge channel would not allow a water tube to be inserted. A tube can be inserted in the entrance of the notch and/or the top of the mast if required.

Matching holes need to be created in the mast base as well.