Share your builds here!

Thank you, yes its a slice of heaven!
The Blue Mountains in Ontario Canada, this is my backyard, walk off my dock and kitesurf, or days like this VeFoil!

Ah I gotta come see your setup some time, I’m 2 hours from you.

Yes, Yes you do!!!
You gotta try it!

What do you think the max speed will be?

Not sure, I was going 20mph and I still had lots of power left but but Im not a high speed guy 20 mph I get nervous foiling still.

2 Likes

@wvanwamb, @cwazy1, here I thought I was going to be the first in Seattle…

I should have something rideable by spring…

Amazing please lets make the BEST PROCES and make the WORLD REVOLUTION on water it is about time we need 1 000 000 produced so the proce is cheap !

Awesome job @VeFoil its looking really good!

1 Like

how much watts does it take?
very nice work bro :grin:

Hi mate, I plan to use 12s batteries which are 44.4V. Then I hope that my current won’t run over 130A but haven’t done any testing yet. So P=VI so 44.4*130 = 5772 Watts.

Obviously this will vary a lot depending on the amount of throttle given and the current that is pushed through the circuit during use. This is probably going to be higher than it will end up as.

Hello Guy’s, wanted to introduce my project!

I have been reading this forum for a long time and would like to thank everyone for the many good inputs, but especially for the Pacific Master !!! Great work, guys!

Here is my equipment:

Gear Reisenauer Motor Chief 6: 1 and 5mm High Torque pinion.

All printed on Creality CR-10S with Strongman PLA, epoxy coated. Everything glued with silicone! Super tight!

12S batteries, ESC Hobbywing 130A (no Watercooling), Motor SSS 56104 480kV, Aluminum tube 60/2 adjusted to 56,5mm inside.

Power consumption in the pool: 35A at 35kg thrust!

Remote control Futaba for RC car.

Here is a video of yesterday at Mondsee / Austria: It was the very first ride…

Big thanks to the rider Willy (surf+kite professional), my son Max (13 years drone pilot with DJI Mavic AIR) and my son Tom (13 years security engineer)

Unfortunately, I have no current values from the ride. Wait for an ESC to read YGE 165 HV.

Values are likely to be OK because a maximum temperature of 35 degrees were reached.

Greetings from Austria / Salzburg

20 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Very impressed how relaxed you look on your first ride! Great drone pilot too.

1 Like

Vert Nice vidéo and duild.

Hi guys just wanted to contribute and share ideas. I am taking the jetdrive path to foiling!

1 Like