Russian efoil Build

This board looks awesome, would be interested in the board alone as well.

yes, excluding box. estimated volume by drawings is 79 L. Box volume about 30L

3 pcs. but new arrival expected in 2 months

1 Like

Will the new boards be the same as what you have now, or will it be an updated version?

same size, blue-white color, 1 D ring, 2 handle. but without eva mat

How do you make these slim-looking boards? Is it made of carbon fiber in a vacuum bag? Really good work!

I see you also built a jetboard

chinese 3D printed jet pump 85mm, right? could you share more info about that specific board? which motor? esc? I will always love jetboards, they are cool.

cnc core, laminate, vacuumbagging, putty + a lot of sanding, painting

jetBoart really cool, this project is freeze. I’m not ready to share sometging info about jet

Do you still have one of these inflatable boards?

yes, I have 2 pcs in stock

What do you say man, do you have any advice for me before I buy a jetboard motor? what do you think about Maytech 8392 outrunner? Thanks.

Inflatable board with hole is not fit for jet i think. You need some thing like this

2 Likes

I think you should do an e-jetboard build in a group (people of approximately the same weight). Only a group build will achieve the best economic and technical success. It makes no sense to me why each DIY build has to have different parts - motor, esc, battery, seals, oil, screws, material, shape, speed, endurance, etc etc. …I just mean well, it’s up to you.

Any pictures and cost delivered to Ireland?

Shipping charge is 50 usd by regular post

Steel box for free, it’s heavy, maybe someone will come in handy

2 Likes

Is that box for the inflatable board?
how much would shipping be for this??
we might be interested.

Thanks man!
Is it a water-cooled 83100?
What size impeller?

shipping charge for steel box is about 50usd. think twice. it is not sealed, it will rust quickly, it does not pass the radio signal well.

1 Like