Russian efoil Build

@JuanP I use this front wing, it’s tested. Kite Hydrofoil Front Wing - Fully 3D printed by dinceraydin - Thingiverse

1 Like

Heyyyy, any updates?

Board building

Uploading: доска-в-стекле00.jpg…

6 Likes

mast mount, easy install

8 Likes

I make Magnet button for Antispark Switch on FSESC 6.6 (VESC), IP68 Waterproof safety switch

1 Like

I receive new motor 65162 and make new mast from fiberglass with cable canal inside

This is mold

3 Likes

Your mast looks very nice! What did you use to paint it?

I use gelcoat. I applied a gelcoat layer to the matrix, then laid fiberglass impregnated with resin. The same operation as in this photo

assembly of a hydrofoil with a motor. the process of installing the motor and wings on the mast

2 Likes

The weight of the masy is 2,040 kg

inserts for fuselage mount

painted mast

mast with maytech motor 65162 and hudrofoil wings

4 Likes

eFoil builded successfully, now I’m riding

9 Likes

Great!And now improve your skating technique!We also have everything ready for the test, I hope to post a video on the weekend!

I made a new carbon fiber mast for eFoil with cable canal, it’s height is 880mm and weight is 1.96kg. It is significantly stronger than same fiberglass mast. Only now I can say that I can ride normally. With new mast I can fly over the water for a long time and with pleasure. On the previous mast, my flight lasted no more than 10m.

5 Likes

nice work. The boys from Russia have good ideas. :wink::+1:

8 Likes

very nice video :wink::+1::+1::+1:

I receive inflatable board, and start make new efoil.

2 Likes

this motor looks exactly like HGLTECH 65162 motors?https://www.gd-hgl.com/products/65162-100kv-120kv-motor?_pos=3&_sid=6cfd6a86b&_ss=r

btw,we will have this type shape 65162 motor very soon,thanks for your support!

@HGL-Tech we all know your motor now , I gave it a like on another thread but please do not SPAM every thread. It makes your company look like a JOKE!