RedBrick ESC 200A very cheap

Hi, did anybody test these ? What i am not seeing ?

2-7S, not enough voltage, we need a max. of 12 to 14S.

1 Like

I thought it was a great deal too. Its worthless for a jet board or e foil. On 6s you are gonna max it out immediatly and on a 10 minute run on my 12’ SUP oowered by a MHZ jet52 the caps exploded after 10 mins. The flier 320 amp 12 s cap packed esc is a good choice tgey run $250 i believe but tge two i had worked very well. I had a lipo battery fire in my electronics box and killed everything inside the box. ( which was a pelican btw and survived the fire )
Thst esc would probably still be going if nit fir tge fire .
Btw mark from joubgdter jet boats talked st length with Flier before purchasing a couple of high amp esc’s and they told him that tgey recommended an ESC with double the expected amp draw . I did not realize that i should use such a conservative amp draw calculation when choosing my speed controllers. I dint get why all esc manufacturers list a CONTINUOUS amp draw of 300 amps and a peak of 400 amps if yoh are supposed to divide by 2 the stated rating of the ESC . Does anyone agree or dissgree with this. It seems awfully misleading to state 300 amps continuously when they state privately you should not pull more than 150 amps on that esc. Thanks for all the good information yall are providing

1 Like