New RL efoil wing

Hi, exist also second variant of holes in fuselage

regards Rene

Yes it is really nice piece of art. It works fine, Very smooth riding, nice &stable and at its about 20% more efficient to the older one;-) It works perfect for wing and windfoiling too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
www.elevate.rocks

Hello, guys.
I’m interesting in

E FOIL – FRONT WING

E- FOIL – BACK WING

MAST FOR ELECTRO FOIL AND WINDSURF

For this set 414EUR. I have a friends in Czech Republic so expected shipping will be ~30EUR for me.

E- FOIL – FUSELAGE

E- FOIL PLATE

73+85 - this looks expensive. Have any one milled from aluminium plate for this mast or use another one? I’m ok to spend ~70eur for fuselage + plate

But this wings not for low speed fly?

Or I should select some Gong set?

expecting to use Flipsky 65161 120KV
@ELEVATE.rocks, @Subusi

1 Like

what is the name of this wing?

Is it the same as this:

People call it the 1200. It would be interesting to compare it with the new Gong Curve MT 1150cm2, the elongated range.

But the one Subusi ordered is 1600cm2.

This one have no info at all!

Is it 1200 or 1600?

Send a mess to Rene (kiterr) and ask him directly.
I think it looks like The 1600cm wing.
It is Nice and stable, but i personally preffer gong curve pro.

Hi, efoil wing has 1600 cm2, now I have also 2000cm.
Regards Rene
Rlboards

1 Like

Hi Rene,

do have a picture of your new 2000mm wing? Sounds really interesting!

But you should have a 150 by 800 1000cm2 thin profile foil in your range, that would have saved me alot of money… now we have to drool at Uni and armstrong to go fast…

The 2000cm2 must be for sup-foiling and not efoiling.

This is 1600 and 2000
Better photos tomorrow
Regards Rene

2 Likes

I have 900cm2 and 1250cm2 for kitefoiling. 1150 and 1600 for windsurf, 1150 1600 and 2000 for efoil, 1600 and 2000 for wingfoil

regards Rene

3 Likes

Hi Rene, Have both 1600 & 1150 and always recommend the 1150 as it’s a very good allrounder, atleast for me at 100kgs. Problem is that I’m searching for something faster with less lift but still good roll stability.
See in your photos that you are using a high aspect top mound stabiliser. Is this very different in characteristic vs your previous bottom mount low aspect?

Hi, very good and fast is Starboard 1000

I know, you told me in a direct mail some months ago. Good that you remind me again!
Back then I could only find it in complete kits at 1000€+. I also saw no way to properly fit it to your superbly flexible fuselage.
Since two month I bought the Gong Veloce M (1000cm2) and the Fliteboard flier (950cm2). The gong is flat and only 70cm and it was really nervous vs your 1150.
Hoping to try the Flite as soon as the Ice is gone here. If it fails, then I will go startboard :slight_smile:

Hi @kiterr,
I’m searching for the efoil wings, stab and fuselage. On rlboards site I’m not able to find things you are speaking about in this post.
Should I contact you directly?

Hi Mislav,

1600cm2 frontwing is for 229€, back wing 70€, fuselage 60€
My mail is renda.lehman@icloud.com

best regards Rene

3 Likes

That is really good prices for the dyi community. Have you lowered them or is it without VAT?
What about rhe 1150 wing, lowered from the old 229€? Need a spare soon as the front edge has seen many stones…

Hi,
this is price for dyi friends without VAT, without invoice…
for 1150 wing is the same.
Write me per Mail renda.lehman@icloud.com
thanks
regards Rene

4 Likes