New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

Its the same motor. For some reason companies are quoting slightly different specs.

The 6000w can not be hit on 12s that’s why they say 14s, it will work on 12s just fine, this is more proof that maytec doesn’t make this motor

I had a email from Flipsky today that stated that the style of motor i am getting will not have the thread & cap at the shaft end. the website has also been updated…guess what it looks like :wink::wink:

1 Like

The funniest part is that Maytech is still trying to tell me their motor is different :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Do they honestly take us for fools? So tempted to cancel my order and get through flipsky.
The flipsky one is even built exactly to the specs I gave Maytech with the wires :rofl:

2 Likes

Can you post the latest link?

https://flipsky.net/collections/new-accessories/products/brushless-sensored-motor-amphibious-fully-waterproof-motor-65161-195kv-6000w-for-efoil-ejet-boards-ebike?variant=29299334185020

1 Like

Hi,virus. Why is my 140mm diameter yamaha propeller different from yours?Is the fixing hole processed by you?

Hi Benson 7 1/4inches = 184.15mm which is what the propellor is when you buy it. Virus then cut his down to 140mm.

Same. Put painter tape over blade to trace outline. Peel off, trim, and use as template to cut with dremel. I also drill the hole to use airplane prop adapter for 8mm shaft.

next test soon 130mm prop, I’m making some repairs water intake

@chilepin, you should use left hand thread, otherwise the nut might open, as the torque is not transmitted by a torquepin.

@virus, you make such beautiful parts! Please fill that gap between motor and prop with some conical part.

2 Likes

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?919392-Left-Hand-Thread-Prop-Adapter-for-Pushers
The nut hasn’t been an issue. I have some torque slippage but it’s from the shaft coupler.

Water intake inside the motor ?

! !

2 Likes

Can you give us an update with regards to your contact with Hobiba?

Hi Shaun, MOQ is 100pcs,this is quite high. Under this MOQ, let’s say 20pcs for example they will sell at the same price or even higher than what trading companies would offer Reacher, :face_with_hand_over_mouth:MAYTECH​:roll_eyes:, Flipsky to keep them happy

1 Like

I’ve got my prop being printed in PA12 MJF atm. Can’t wait.

The manufacturer has been waiting on the magnet supplier to deliver. Next batch should be shipping in about a week. :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks like we are all having our prop ready waiting for the motor. Are you getting the 100 or 120kv Scott? Would be quite cool to ride back to back in Raglan

9 Likes

Nice one!

Im going for a 80kv Reachertech. I half expect Reacher Tech to message me saying only 100kv is available, and then they will deliver the same motor as flipsky, maytech etc.

Ill be back out to Raglan when the weather warms a bit, and my project needs a bit of testing.
My project with the reacher tech motor is a power unit that quickly retrofits to my SUP foil. I just want to cruise around and jump on to a wave and foil without motor power. Im too lazy to paddle!

Awesome, are you going to keep the motor quite up to have it out of water while surfing to reduce the drag?