New Direct Drive Inrunner 65150

He also wrote me a 100 euro apiece. There is a high scrap rate during production. Only every third casting needs to be done. I will take one and clean and balance myself.

That is pricey. Maybe printing and glassing with epoxy is the better option

1 Like

guys and how much does the propeller from FR cost the one that fits the Flipsky engine?

Regarding cost of a FR product that is proven, tested & produced by CNC vs a unproven casting with no specifications it cost more … Lots more

Why is a unproven casting cost being compared to the cost of a well engineered product?

I’m not comparing, I just wanted to know the price

because I need a good propeller for this summer​:wink::pray:FR propellers are now unavailable

I don’t know the price of the FR propeller and I don’t even know that it is milled with CNC, I mistakenly thought that it was also a casting.

I have one for 300€ :crazy_face:

You also have this CNCed + balanced + optimised prop from Russia a bit similar to FR.

Here is a prop for this motor. I am not sure how it compares to the FR one, but it might be available and might be good. HELICE

1 Like

I would like some 2 to 3 blade propellers. 4 blade I’m afraid it doesn’t have too much consumption.
I’ll have about one or two blades cast.

Here it is:

1 Like

Anyone try this in METR application? she looks beautiful

Unfortunately not me :frowning:

Not shipping to Australia :frowning: I think I will have a cast one made based on the design you shared.

You could try Paul’s, he is Australian too (South).

I have some new log which might be interesting. Please refer to my build

contacted them, they’re not selling prop separately - this propeller is not an option

Has anybody used the 65162-SF: 190KV version yet?

This 190kv could match this cleaver:…

I have a new Maytech 65162 120kv and 190kv for sale. 12mm threaded shaft…€420+ shipping. It is located in Austria so it can be anywhere in EU in days. PM me if interested