So after 6 months of hesitation i finnaly decided to start my assembly.
I got the motor, esc, planetary gear and batteries 5months ago and was lacking motivation with assembly.
Now i decided that the Hydrofoil needs to be running before summer vacation.
The motor Esc and Planetary Gears work fine.
I programmed it so that when i press reverse it brakes slowly but not instantly.
Propeller was printed on a 3D printer for testing purposes by a coworker that owns a 3D printer.
If everithing works well i will make it out of aluminium on my 5 axis machine.
For the planetary gears i decided to go with reisenauer 6:1 because it is cheaper and was instantly avaliable. For the Neugart i would need to wait more than 6 months. The Reisenauer gears are a bit smaller so I had to change the dimension on the 3D model.
Pictures will be uploaded shortly.
PS: Special thanks to @pacificmeister for providing the 3d models. Without you i probably would never start this project.