Neugart ple40 outgoing shaft (10mm) wanted

Hi!

I got seaweed struck in my prop last year and it resulted in the shaft couple slipping on the output shaft of the neugart ple 40 5:1. Im planning a rebuild this winter and I am looking for a new output shaft. 10mm with or without keyway.

BR

Rikard

Are you looking for a nieuw ple 40 5:1 or just a replacement shaft ? Not sure they sell the shaft alone.

Otherwise I have a new unused PLE40 5:1 too with keyway

Hi!

I’ve reached out to the neugart reseller in sweden regarding spare parts. I dont want to replace the entire gearbox if possible. If I dont find a spare part I might just mill the shaft to 8 or 9 mm.

Thanks

Rikard

Do you have any pictures?

I assembled it again, will take pictures after the season is over.

The shaft coupler made small grooves in the output shaft. Might be able to grind it down while spinning the motor but I rather do it right from the beginning.

Hello your’s neugart Can interest me …were are you and what is your Price if it’s avaible✌ if riwi don’t whant it if course👌

Go ahead sniper.

20 char…

The PM design modified with two bearing for the shaft works so well i love it for me the best ampli what you Can ride !
But the Gear box is the first problem who Can forced me to changing for a 65100 motor because of the Price…near of a Gear box …now if i Can find a decent Price for a Gear box i could run my set UP for another Season and Can wait for a good évolution of the 65… Big inrunner motor who change every month since thé begining :v: