it took me about 2 months to order and get most of the parts I needed for the project, the 3rd month was dedicated for building my efoil board.
after a week I finished with the motor unit and started cutting the board.
unfortunately I also cut and broke my fingers pretty bad…
I didnt want to quit my project and had to finish it before the summer ends so after 5 days I changed my pdesign plans to something very simple and basic(the electronics took me one night work before I went to try it at the lake…).
battery: 2 * 14s(58.8v) 30A + 10A charger.
esc: Flier 400A Boat
motor: sss56114 390kva
gearbox: reisenauer chief 4p ,5:1
foil: chinese A1
pod: front pod is printed from abs 100% infill the back of the pod is made of delrin, the shift from stainless steel 304
seals: 2 brown lip seals(up to 200 degrees celsius)
propeller: aluminum 7.25/5(14$)
remote: r/c car remote wrapped in nylon(ip 55 maybe ) )
board: just a used junk dead sap I got from a surfing school (after cutting its 240 cm’ long, 80 cm wide, 14 cm’ thickness.
it my first try and there is much more to do to improve it after I learn to surf it.
special thanks to my beautiful daughter for the artistic paint job