My 12S10P 8C li-ion battery setup

You’re right. The other way around…ah!ah!

I rly wish u were correct :sob:

I got 0 knowlage about the seller. I do know 2 people are very happy with pricing and Sony cells they bought. Also, user reviews of cells were good and a bit better “bang for the buck” than Samsung25R which every1 here is praising. Just my 2 cents

Stil got 400 high cycle numbed cells for sale : ). 500€. Great quality, meant for long lifetime as power walls or RV batteries. Current is decent.

When you are looking for 18650 cells, find a company that will do wholesale! If you order enough cells they will give you a wholesale price which can work out as low as £2.35 a cell.
I Have a bigger dilemma because I can get tattu 6S 12000mAh (with around 10 cycles) for around £60 a pack from a company that used to use them for their drones.

1 Like

Thats freakin bargain if cycles are true!

@Yinnon_Haviv Nice battery. How are you finding it? Everything working out OK? How much ride time do you get?

Unfortunately I didn’t use it yet. I still have a leak in my engine pod that I need to work on (project was on hold for the last few weeks). Will hopefully resume soon.

How is that battery working out for you?