MIKEs inflatable FANATIC build

Hi Like,
I added the info to the post - it’s a DieBieMS
Works great so far…
Mike

1 Like

I have not tested it yet. The VESC6+ is working great with Peters motor upto 130A motor current and 37km/h. More efficient than my geared drive.

You mean you got one Peter’s motor ? Do you have any logged data with metr ?

What wing are you using? Are you running a duct? Is that 130a battery current or phase current?

So it’s the Trampa? I think it’s better quality and electrical design - I hope I can test Peters motor soon :surfing_man:

Yes, it’s the Trampa VESC with RL kite wing.
Can someone please provide a Metr from the FR motor?
Click

Great build that looks like a lot of work in details…F.e. building the planetary yourself is a lovely detail! Good work my friend :call_me_hand:

Thanks for that data. It’s interesting. I have a metre and FR motor, but haven’t connected or ridden with it yet. Will do it soon though.

Great works !!
Your’s 3d print are in abs? It’s look a very nice print …the Idea for the18650 box is perfect, the assembly is a beautiful professional work :sunglasses: .
Just the weight seem to me to much but you Can deflate and store it in a car simply :v:
I don’t speak about the hélicoïdal front in the mast mount color print how do you do this ? So beautiful i love it !

Never saw one lol. And I read pretty much all the threads !

Thank you very much - I like to hear that

The parts of the box and most other parts are printed with a Markforged in Onyx (Nylon mixed with chopped carbon fiber)

At the moment I have three batteries - 12 screws are opened and closed in just a few minutes and you’re ready to go - and absolutely waterproof

As I start to build it was clear that the board must be inflatable - probably I was the first with this idea :sunglasses: :innocent:

You need a dual core printer and have to draw two parts that fit together perfectly - ideally the silcer can join the parts exactly and automatically - in this case Cura does it.

Hi Jürgen,
yes - a lot of work but winter in germany is long :cold_face: I only modified the gear - the self made gear doesn’t work like it should - to noise and to hot

Mike

2 Likes

I don’t know what you never saw…

Hi!

Blew my maytech mtsesc6.6 today. Never got it to rev like the seaking and it was impossible to cool.

Going for a real VESC next time.

Yes - the internal thermal coupling is very bad :japanese_ogre:

At the moment I ride the Trampa VESC 6 MKIV - is so far ok but is reaching its limits - next one will be VESC 75/300 :surfing_man:
Mike

1 Like

You can pick up an A200S pretty cheaply if you fancy some soldering…£120 for a 200A 16S vesc

I will run my old yep 120 for now. Don’t need al the fancy features of the Vesc for the moment.

Can you buy it as a kit ? The Team3F page shows 270GBP / 340USD / 300EUR for the last mounted units of the A200S V2.1 …
http://teamtriforceuk.com/escs/

@nickw1881, how is it going with your ESC ?

http://teamtriforceuk.com/a200s-v2-1-kit-assembled-logic-board-2x-power-board/

Have 10 of them built. Little afraid/timid to put them up for sale.