Metr app records GPS data together with VESC data

Done! Sorry for the delay @hexakopter

Thanks a lot @tylerclark . Now the graphs are directly visible on this forum when posting a metr recording link in a single line.

To see what it looks like here the link from the beginning of the thread again. (Its not working when posting it in a sentence Jun 2, 2019 - metr.at | wz32k like in the first post)
But on a single line it looks like that.

2 Likes

I clearly need to upgrade to a VESC! haha. I never have any log data from my rides!!! Thinking about getting the Flipsky VESC since I use their ESC’s in my eks8’s and love them.

https://flipsky.net/collections/electronic-products/products/high-current-fsesc-200a-60v-base-on-vesc6

Is that metr.at Bluetooth dongle compatible with that Flipsky 200A FSEC?
And is metr compatible with the VESC-tool App?

Yes for vesc , probably as I recall the vesctool
But I am not sure your can run vesc tool on window pc and connect the vesc beside the usb cable
Better chance with android vesctool/metr.at

1 Like

Omg, i mailed Dario yesterday, that it would be nice to have rpm data visualized…
And today, tadaa:

OK, its erpm, so you need to / 7

Edit: seems, like rpm visualized in Metr App will come soon.
Thats what i call perfect customer support :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for adding this :wink:

Just a question. After all configuration, where the data are stored during your run?

On your Phone…

Ah consumed from switch on and until switch VESC off is stored as well in the vesc ( at least in mine 75/300), at the end before turning off the vesc , I connect my phone and I can get this data

Ok thank you. so how do you do. you take your phone with you during the run? there is no way to store data in a SD, more than Ah like say @Alexandre?

Any hint on which VESC you used ? Your temperature at such High current is quite impressive !

It is a tuned prototype from nickw1881. I use a passive air/water cooler which sits on top of the box and is kept wet.