【EXPIRED】Maytech 42%OFF Waterproof remote promotion 8th May 2019

:speaker::speaker::speaker:
To thanks for this forum users support to Maytech and letting more efoils users try our waterproof remote, we will have a special promotion in next Month only for efoil.builders users.

The promotion will start from 8th May, here is details:

Welcome to discuss and leave message if you want one. So we can prepare enough stocks :v:

6 Likes

I think it is important to show the correct settings whenever the eSurf mode is used … :wink:
Remote%20wrong%20mode

haha, yes, we will revise it :wink:

You should fix “Power off” when you turn the remote off too. Noticed that’s misspelled too.

Yeah, it’s revised now. Thanks!

I’m a bit confused. The title says the remote is $109.1, but then in the picture and on alibaba it says the remote is $144.9-179.9?
What is the price going to be?

$109.1OFF. We give $109.1 discount. After the discount, price is US$144.9/pcs

1 Like

The title is much clearer now thanks! Does that price include shipping?

It doesn’t include shipping. Please check the Alibaba link for shipping cost.

Dear Eileen,
Last Feb/March (2019), the esk8 community was proposed a very nice offer… 130usd. As the efoil community helped Maytech to build a better product and look to a better future with new feature ideas, It would be kind of you to let us benefit +++ at least +++ from a similar offer :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

Last Feb, the promotion is for the first version, and it was held by our dealer Hyper-ion. They also afford some cost. Please understand.
And this promotion in this forum is the second version. Firmware is updated with cruise control function and it can work with 3-18s batteries.

Hello,
Could you confirm that the version you sent to me a few days ago has the last firmware?

Yes, it’s latest firmware

Hi Eileen,
Can we order it now or have to wait on 8th May?

1 Like

I cannot wait to test one. Great.
Thanks Maytech.

1 Like

Hi Nick, the promotion starts from 8th May.
And we’re preparing enough stocks now.

This is just superb!! Eileen
I’ve heard many good feedbacks on your remotes. I will buy one to see.

I do believe some of the positive comments posted here are fake. The pattern is: 1. Join this forum. 2. Post a positive comment about this product.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha! This is just too much. Its also very obvious when you look at the post history for these users.

2 Likes