Maytech remote!

@Eileen Mine started saying “RF error” after a session so I left it to be there and that warning disappeared after a couple hours. Any idea what that is about?

Hello Eileen it’s possible to buy just the receiver (for spare) ? any got link?
Kind regard

I bought just a receiver to replace one I damaged. I Contacted Eileen at Alibaba.

1 Like

@Eileen: the 2nd generation of this Maytech remote is supposed to have started shipping early September. Is it visually different ? Would you have any pictures ?
Any feedboack ?

I’m waiting on my second gen remote. I’ll post pictures when I get it. It’s my first maytech remote. And I don’t have a board built yet so it’ll be awhile before I can test it out.

Hi, I have problems with my maytech Turns on just for a few seconds to shut down. Charger charges, but does not. The battery is inoperative.
Eileen is not responding to the news yet. do you think he will send me a new piece?

Good to know about the upcoming version. Thanks fro sharing. I’m not really in a hurry, so waiting for this would be wise. I guess all versions for sale out there via other channels would be V1 too.

For some reasons, this URL once manually typed in the URL field is not accessible probably because I arrive from nowhere and the cookie is not filled properly. Would you have an accessible live hyperlink (Ctrl+C Ctrl+V should work) ? How much is the new price with discount ?

Maytech will make every excuse they can to avoid validating your warranty. They will more than likely either blame you for breaking it or try to make you pay for a new one.

1 Like

thank you for the answer, I only charged the driver 3 times, so I want them to send me a new one. It is their manufacturing defect battery.:thinking:

It’s because the circuit is overcharging the battery. You need to monitor the charging so that it does not do this. It’s a huge fault on Maytech’s part.

1 Like

Do you have any idea where the battery is? Or what type. Maybe it could be replaced

Its a 1S lipo. It is potted so you would have to remove the potting to find it.
I think there is a picture somewhere on the forum for it…

thank you, that’s a good idea. just wait what Eileen writes to me.

Apparently the new version is already up for sale at a link I got from Maytech. Which is a little confusing since I thought this was still a few weeks away according to the message @Flightjunkie

Hi @SoEFoil

Yea. Sorry about that link. That was a screenshot of the email they sent me.

Here is a link to version 2 on Alibaba. Sounds like you can buy now, but they aren’t shipping yet. Couple more weeks I was told.

Maybe they will chime in.

1 Like

1 Like

The data will not display every time with every vesc I think , It is depending on the firmware update , just like the apps iOS and Android

At the end is it classic remote with uart fonction? Or a full Bluetooth remonte ?

The link for non mobile users: