Mast/Fuselage mod

So does anyone make such adapters (CNC aluminum) and can ship to Europe?

Have you guys looked at the AXIS 2020 system, with the Doodad fitting on the 2020 fuselages?
The stiffest setup on the market, 19mm diameter so plenty of room for cables, and the connections between each component are very rigid.

Here is a video that talks more about their AXIS fuselage S-Series system.

1 Like

Hi,
Kan you ping out carbon fiber ( no plastic) adapter in this case?
I will have an adapter to my unifoil mast to fit in my liftfoils fuse.
Any idea?

Building an adaptor from the Unifoil (I assume carbon) mast to Lift wing will not be easy. Also call me crazy but why would you want that? Which Lift wing are you riding?

Hi,
I have a HA170 with a 27” mast and I have 3 other unifoil masts ( different sizes)
I would like to use/try a longer Uno mast with my HA170.
LoL

I modeled and printed an adapter from the Lift foil to the old Cabrinha mast. Had to do some sanding, but so far it works well.

3 Likes

For an alloy mast that’s easy. The carbon Unifoil has a connector that won’t fit into the Lift fuselage so it needs a special design.

1 Like

THE unifoil mast much smaller. That’s why I was thought that it is possible.
I need just a lbit higher adapter for the screws which are in different location .
What dou you think?
Did you print the your adapter or just the mold and joust it for carbon fiber?

Can you share with me how exactly you made it?

Its probably best to post a photo to help with the recommendations.

Here is the link to STL.

To connect the adapter to the mast I used these Insert Nuts
https://aliexpress.com/item/1005004347789620.html?spm=a2g2w.orderdetail.0.0.42484aa60Jap0e&sku_id=12000028849978820

Processing: image.jpeg…

Thx again !
I can’t open the link about the .stl file.
:confused:

I fixed it, try again

Hi again,
How did you make them?
I want to make a takuma Moses adapter.
Regards
/Z

I designed in cad/fusion and then cut them on my CNC. Alternatively you could design the adaptor and then get pcbway to CNC for you.