List of all Efoil Patents in one place

As the title says I think It would be good to have a list of all the Efoil patents in one place so that any potential commercial ventures will be able to see what exactly they are getting into, and what they can and can’t do. I see that @SoEFoil @pacificmeister and others has updated us a great deal about this, but I think it’s important to continue the discussion and break down what can and can’t be done in plain text if we do indeed want more affordable Efoils overtime.

Nobody likes a Duopoly :slight_smile:

Lift has patents listed here for example: Lift Foils | eFoil Electric Surfboard | Patents

Thought I’d bump this just one time

Hi.

Not much reply I think because most of the e-foil guys believe that most of the e-foil patents are bullshit, and wouldn’t hold up in court.

Lift likes to claim they invented the e-foil which we know isn’t the case.

I think the guys trying to make a product to sell need to do their homework before getting too far along just to be safe.

The main focus of this site is for DIY guys. But, we know the companies all lurk here. And various users don’t like to share because they too hope to make money off their creations.

For me? This is just fun. We’ve all heard the saying before. “How do you make your hobbies not fun anymore? Turn them into a job!”. :rofl:

:call_me_hand:

5 Likes