Jet Propulsion?

well, i’d get stuck in that kind of dead end any day: www.esurf.com

5 Likes

I wish I would have bought the esurf instead of my jetsurf. The esurf looks very light and nimble.

Dont ever buy a jetsurf, from first hand experience, they are unreliable and a money pit.

btw, I re-designed my Flyingfishfoil and opted for a larger inlet which seems to be pushing more water now.

@Mat. Nice board, and perfect carbon work!
Do you really run 410 Amps at max output?

It’s not mine :slight_smile: … it’s just a good example of a working jet … I wish I could make that in my garage though…

its beautifully simple ! wonder what the jet internals are, like diameter and motor size and spec

1 Like

For this direct jetdrive I am pulling a 64mm impeller using 360KV motor, powered by 12S battery, 300Amp ESC.

1 Like

Your efoil is great. I am from China. Can you share your documents? Stl is the best 977327519@qq.com

1 Like

Your efoil is great. I am from China. Can you share your documents? Stl is the best 977327519@qq.com

It looks great. Can you share the impeller files? Stl best 977327519@qq.com

China wants to copy and steal again…

3 Likes

Hi Falu,
Great design,

Now, I am building a USV for survey,and want to use this type thrust for safety.

Are the files still available?

Thanks!

qdxiatao@126.com

Hay yeah I’ve made one I didn’t know a lot about them but I own a fabrication business called boss fab. I even made the impeller. Bu turning my mill into a 5 axis using 2 rotary tables. It needs more work but definitely successful.