Hisun efoil remote mods anyone?

Anybody know the size of charging plug?
Sd20?
Thx

HiSub Remot is now working!

Magnet switch wires found :wink:

Blue and Yellow ones

i am contemplating purchasing a HISUN and was told they are coming out with a new remote next month.

1 Like

And no doubt Maytech will have one too :rofl:
Same company making the remotes…

Hi. I am new to this site. my friend has an e-foil hisun. after falling into water, the remote control stopped working. I checked it and tried to subtract the code with the instrument. created a new remote (clone) but it does not control the controller either. I think the problem is in the receiver. tell us whether you could have your e-foil hisun repaired? my receiver board and control panel are the same as yours. I need to know where to go next and are there any wire names in the receiver? who is responsible for what?

Hi … ik heb zojuist een nieuwe Hisun efoil binnen gekregen en getest. Eerste indruk: ik was niet blij dat er nergens een gebruiksaanwijzing of instructie bij zat maar heb nu 3 x ruim een uur gevaren en getest en alles werkt naar behoren.
Ben wel benieuwd wat de de functies zijn op de displsy van de afstandsbediening. Of ik niet gebruik wat wel gemakkelijk zou zijn. Heb veel foil ervaring dus gebruik gewoon de gas handgreep en doseer.
Ben wel huiverig hoelang het allemasl droogblijft.

Tot nu toe gaat het goed maar kan opeens afgelopen zijn als er water in het vak van de accu zou komen
. Als ik iemamd kan helpen met foto’s of info over de nieuwste Hisun efoil laat het me weten.

Hi, did anyone manage to connect the Maytech receiver and controller to the Hisun efoil?
If so do you have and guidance and maybe pictures on how to?