HGLTECH Searover electric Body Foils - comments?

HGLTECH,short for Happy+Good+Life Technology.Hope our technology brings you a happy and good life.

We just released Searover electric bodyboard, pls check picture and video for more information.

Electric Boogie Body Board

1 Like

It’s boring, sorry
Greetings Frank

5 Likes

Hey, while we may all have our own opinion on a product (which we all respect), I see no point in being rude. It’s hard to bring a product on the market, why disrespecting them ?
How would you feel if we did this to you ? :thinking:
And no, I have no connection with them at all …

2 Likes

What is rude about my opinion?
Even an apology is included!
Opinions are asked here and that’s mine.
I don’t dignify the work … But I don’t see any point in that part. You can do this with almost any diving scooter.
By the way, just nice talk doesn’t help a designer.
Greetings Frank

3 Likes

Maybe if you add more buoyancy some kids will have some fun. (It reminds me of a concept product called “Turbosurf” back in 2006)

This should be under the “Comercial Ads/Vendors” section, not under the “Foils and boards” section as it definitely does not relate to foils or foil boards.

I’m not sure there will be much interest in a product like this on this forum as it doesn’t really cater to what the Efoil crowd want or need. I see this more directed to those that are casual beach goers and now water sport enthusiasts…

Thanks for your advice

Thanks for your support,and welcome to place your order on https://www.gd-hgl.com/products/searover-electric-surfboard-jet-bodyboard-sea-scooter?_pos=1&_sid=89e30f35a&_ss=r if you like this product.

This was moved to the appropriate category. @HGL-Tech please be sure to put these things under “Commercial Ads/Vendors” next time. Thanks.

will do,thanks for your help

1 Like

Btw,this board is on big promotion now,20% off
https://www.gd-hgl.com/products/searover-electric-surfboard-jet-bodyboard-sea-scooter?_pos=1&_sid=58dc0df9f&_ss=r
Discount code is hgltech20

you can play HGLTECH Searover with your daughter or even with your wife together,it is so much fun!

HGLTECH Searover electric bodyboard Unboxing Video

Please stop spamming this garbage. No one is interested.

5 Likes

Gentle reminder that this is a hydrofoil forum. We aren’t for electric watercraft. So please post foil related content here.

If you have a hydrofoil, post it. If not please stop posting bodyboard videos. Might I offer you find a body boarding forum? I’m sure the Hawaiian and Australian bodyboarders will be excited to see this new innovations. Perhaps you could test it with the friendly locals at Pipeline.

2 Likes

You should market this to the elderly and amputees. I don’t think many of them are participating on this board, though.

2 Likes

yes,that would be great if you could offer to find a body boarding forum. We manager to find it,but haven’t found a suitable one yet.

Not promoting anything than my old CAD skills but tonight I found some old PTC Pro-E files from 2005 of “turbosurf” …My ego thinks it looks better in 2005 than this Searover from 2020. Just saying “all ego on my part”. Also back in 2005 turbosurf was a crap concept it was slow & boring !

this is what it looked like

1 Like

Besides the lack of speed, fun, and efficiency for my taste, it seems that this would be a fantastic device to get many people who aren’t avid watermen quickly into harms way.

It may seem safe because it is so easy to use, but I couldn’t think of a better device for clueless people to:

1. Get themselves run over by a boat
  2. Get out too far from shore and run out of power with an offshore wind or outgoing tide
  3. Drag themselves over oyster beds or reefs
  4. Get plowed in larger surf than they might normally venture into without a device to drag them into it
2 Likes

In your opinion, there are so many ways to avoild this device,thanks for your heads up. Maybe you could come up with something about dager of the efoil,too?