Gyro balanced efoil

One man show, can t be good everywhere.Give him credit and let s see where he is good …

Take a look over at:

The fast and effective planes are pushers.
The accelerated air behind the prop is free from turbulence unlike the puller.
greetings Frank

Been in contact with a Mercury France rep this afternoon. At 4pm, the status was: “No official request received so far, unless we are not aware of everything :wink:”.
With 9 more days of exhibition, it doesn’t mean our self-made man will not eventually succeed to reach the Mercury stand as a favour via the Mercury local store in Meaux.

[Edit]: according to his FB page 2019/12/06 23:39, “The Supernova in real. Video Live from the Paris Boat Show, Friday 13th, 3PM, Paris time”

Perhaps a friend from me is in Paris with his boat company. ( say carbon yacht)

I will ask him and when yes, he must visit Mercury :wink:

In reply to:

For which @Jezza replied:

For me “only” an orange flag can be on. If you take time to study both stories, there are many similarities:

• a trend (efoil today) previously a JetKart (2015) and previously a SurfJet (2014) and a disrupting product among this trend or fashion,
  • blows and whistles for the upcoming launch,
  • three year warranty,
  • world championship the following year…

However, never a cent was collected, you had (of course) many disappointed people but nobody was ever robbed.
Shit can happen in life. Today, I would never buy the suitcase if the key points were not verified by a couple of trustworthy persons: 15kg (used to be 18), 1 hour autonomy, 1 hour charge, self stabilisation.

I for one not a “red” but “orange” flag because:

• no pre-order, no money to send, Mark/Marc says “enough stock”,
  • it is safer than kickstarter (sending money when the product is tested and in stock)
  • we all know his face and where his workshop is,
  • normally a first visual contact with the product in 3 days, and a direct touch and feel for the people able to go to the Paris boat show depite the strikes

I want to give this product a chance because, so far, there is nothing that can be lost except hope in a really efficient product.

1 Like

Not the Efoil , but it is the mark that must be gyro balanced, not even fun read it anymore

1 Like

Really only orange after he’s changed his story and name a few hundred times? He has also lied about all stats for the board. Basically he’s just talking out his rear end constantly…

1 Like

Still 50/50 as Mark one hour later persists in his ambiguous comments:
191212 One hour later
Marc if you read this, don’t be disappointing tomorrow 3pm Paris time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I hope that your product will be better than your communication skills.

Sign that the competition is fierce, all Supernova and Isabelle Quatre posts have been deleted from the efoil FB group page showing the nice PwrFoil 4-blade folding prop.

1 Like

15h15 , nothing …:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

I’m Stéphane engineer of Pwrfoil, we’ve been with a journalist on the Mercury stand to discover our competitor Supernova. Great déception we’ve discuss with one of the manager of Mercury that seems to totally discover his name and his product and claims about coming on their stand. ???

1 Like

Ha ha, he claims this is his family business: www.nautic-center.fr
I saw a rough prototype in a picture behind him a while back. But anyone can build a prototype and claim its the best.
Just this morning I found a stick in the garden and it was definitely “the most advanced” stick in the world :rofl: :rofl:
But no video’s anywhere that I have seen. This is like a bad SciFi movie you just can’t turn away from :rofl:

It seems Mark took Supernova to the show with him as a guest

Mark seems great at making carbon composite parts but besides that a bit delusional. Still interested to see what comes out of it.

No badge , no name , you cannot go through security like that , probably the case is empty (?)

That makes a nice chair , a bit bigger that on the first pic , but yes the case is probably 15kg …

No in another video he shows the prototype. But no details. Still strange.

It’s a shame that such interesting ideas are destroyed by such behavior.

Best regards Frank

Why he is doing that ?
He is probably very skilled with carbon why he would not make a nice board for us ?

Where’s this video? Any screenshots?