Fr 2019 motor system

Why dont u just buy FR prop, measure it, optimize it, show results and then sell here? I dont get why u already havent done that. Sounds like 100% win for every1 including you.

1 Like

How dare you use so much logic with WNT :wink:
I think you should rather post a 1000 props for him to analyse.

1 Like

Hi guys :hugs::surfing_man:‍♂:dash:

Only to check how many you will be interesting in july for efoil board:

Lenght 155cm

Volumen 90l

Alsoe each buyer has custom airbrush with your signiture​:hugs::surfing_man:‍♂:ocean::ok_hand:

8 Likes

That looks good! What’s the price like?

PRICE for this BOARD will be:

1600€ + VAT + SHIPPING

we can give a 5% discaunt on al member EFOIL BUILDERS

Very nice board man… i love
And nice All Star :wink::joy:

you buy POKER BOARD and ALLSTAR ar for freee :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::star_struck:

2 Likes

I have a Flying rodeo set up and I love it. The boards are the perfect size for agility and carving. Bigger boards are fun but not great at performing tight turns. David’s motors and propellers are very efficient for a direct drive. I am only pulling just under 40 amps at 30 kph. I am planning to order another one for my wife. Well done Flying Rodeo.

4 Likes

@Flying_Rodeo Nice looking board… Can we see a picture of the top of the board with the hatch open? Or has it changed from the picture in 2017?

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you :relaxed:

same like this:

ewrithing full carbon :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I for one, there are plenty of things I would be willing to do with a SW file (eg STL) and with the SW applications that I master but I would not necessarily spend 200 USD if it is not the right time frame :neutral_face:. What I like on this forum is the diversity of profiles.

@Dynamik, while waiting for someone (could be @Flying_Rodeo :wink:) to submit the .stl file of a propeller that works well, could you write a table with coments or improvements regarding the list below which made the creation of this forum possible … Then we know that a 3D printed propellers bends at high rpm which is detrimental to the efficiency, creates slip, etc… . Could you suggest some recommendations (thickening the blade roots maybe ?) that lessens this effect without loosing too much on global efficiency ?

1 Like

Whats so diverse about him playing side B of the same cassette all the time?

Some people buy and assemble parts, some people optimize them without buying them …:flushed:

Now he has a micro task which has never happened before. Will he be up to this one ?

Now he has no excuses!

Well i woke up this morning to see this and a tracking number.:smiley:

Can’t wait to get these both up and running.

6 Likes

Count me in. I will buy 1 FR board. Can I have just black?

Which mast is that? Is it an axis?

yer its 2 x 75 cm axis masts.

FR custom machined a base plate AND molded the new mast profile parts for me.

super excited to get them.

1 Like

Do you make a Cabrinah mast adapter?

Hi,

For now we have:

-Axis
-Liquid force
-Gong
-Slingshot

:hugs: